The Perfectly Normal PFNC Approved Sweet Seeds Diary.

Juan Maria

Well its about time I got this show on the road.. :wink:

Welcome one and all to the PFNC Approved Sweet Seeds Diary. :band:

This grow will be a soil to hydro transplant using Aquafarms. It is a technique I have used quite a lot and usually have good results with it.

The Plan

Germinate all 9 seeds. (3 of each strain)

Veg all plants for 6 weeks in the Veg Cab (flower room is full for 6 weeks)

Select the most vigorous plant from each strain and transfer each one to a Aquafarm.

Flower for 8 maybe 9 weeks at a push (and still have enough time for a smoke report)

Any remaining plants will passed to friends to flower for me (this will not be documented)

The Rooms

Veg Cab (Ist few weeks)

Old bedroom wardrobe with no vents or anything.

28" W x 18" D x 54" H

6 x 11w CFL's

Veg Room (to be built)

Will update the diary accordingly.

Flower room (in the attic)

Homemade wooden frame tent, covered in black plastic and lined with mylar ( bubble and regular)

72" W x 36" D x 72" H

2 x 600w HPS

6" RVK Extraction with CF

5" Inline Intake

3 x Aquafarms with hydroton pebbles.

12" Oscillating Fan

500w Oil Radiator

The Strains

Cream Caramel

A synthetic variety (S.V.) result of a three way cross-bred between our best indicas BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino. The synthetic varieties share with hybridised varieties an objective to obtain the vigour of a hybrid and to give homogeneity to its descendents.

Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is the indica strain with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the Blue genetic.

Ideal for indoor growing, it has typical indica structure, huge central buds and rich lateral branches. Usually favourite for customers who buy it for medical use, it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical “high”.

Specification sheet:

Indica / Sativa: 90-10%

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant

Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks

Outdoor harvest: End of September, begining of October.

Snow Fruit

From Sweet Seeds we present you the abominable plant of the snow. It has a predominantly indica genetics, that in our opinion it has rarely been seen before.

This strain has an exagerated development of the lateral branches, because of this just one plant can ocupy a large extensive area of cultivation and produce by itself a huge harvest.

Due to it's high development potential it tolerates and even it requires a rich mixture in nitrogen and oligoelements just like chelates of iron to prevent non desired yellowish.

It produces suculent and compact buds due to its big length calyxes, while it blooms it exhibits a charming policromacy in its foliage with shades of green, magenta, red, purple… It also develops a big mantle of trichomes in the flowering bunch and big part of the foilage during this phase.

It's a strong strain, with a very short internodal distance and strong stalks that helps it to resist very well outdoors the strong gusts of wind. While fresh, it's aroma reminds a mix of mint and fruits of the forest, with slight flavor of toasted almonds and humus.It's effects are very strong and relaxing due to it's high percentage of THC and CBD. Strain of high medicinal effects.

Specification sheet:

Indica/Sativa: 90%-10%

THC: 15-20% CBD:1,8% CBN: 0,5%.

Interior yield: 400-550 gr/m2

Exterior yield: 350-550 gr/plant

Blooming indoor: 8 weeks

Harvest outdoor: end of september

Green Poison

Hybrid variety with mainly Indica gene and very high yield, this variety is a Hybrid with Indica predominance but with long and flexible side branches on which dominate a large central cola with a rapid, vigorous growth and a fast, explosive flowering stage, yielding large buds and becoming a super-producer of buds within a few days. With this variety, we sought for near-perfection, with exquisite aroma and taste, strong effect, high flower and resin production, easy growing and, above all, flowering very quickly.

The aroma of this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity and differs from other varieties of Sweet Seeds catalog. The flavor of this variety is also very strong and prolonged, filling the palate with an exquisite floral, fruity flavor.

Due to its rapid flowering this plant is very suitable for growing in humid areas especially susceptible to attack by fungi, as this variety achieves rapid maturity, their harvest is least effected by the most virulent botrytis (gray mold), which decimate Indica buds with longer flowering periods.

Specification sheet:

Indica / Sativa: 70-30%

THC: 15-20% CBD: 0,9% CBN: 0,4%

Indoor Yield: 500-650 gr/m2

Outdoor Yield: 500-700 gr/plant

Indoor Blooming : 7 weeks.

Outdoor Harvest: Mid to late September.

That's the intro done with. :yinyang:

I will update tomorrow as and when I germinate the seeds.. :rockon:

Juan :yinyang:

Edited by Juan Maria

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juan Maria

• Arnold Layne

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Serpent

All the best Jaun. Not that you'll need it.

Cheers 2hi2try.. :wink:

We all need a bit of luck in this game and there are some damn fine competitors in the comp so we will see.. :rockon:

I will do my best with what I have and see what happens.. :yinyang:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Should be intresting to see how this works out for you, I did a Compost to NFT transplant in my first NFT grow and it didnt go to well :yinyang:

I still got an ok yeild tho

All the Best :yinyang:

Should be intresting to see how this works out for you, I did a Compost to NFT transplant in my first NFT grow and it didnt go to well :wink:

I still got an ok yeild tho

All the Best :yinyang:

Cheers NJD

Soil to hydro works out well with the Aquafarms, you just have to be careful not to overwater them if you have a lot of compost left on the rootball when you transfer them. I usually try to remove 70/80% of the soil before I put them in, then give them Rhizotonic and Cannazym to settle them in.. :rockon:

Up The Front!!!!

Good luck with the grow & comp Juan :rofl:

Thanks Serpent, same to you buddy.. :yep:

Aaaah!

Yes!

Aha... Welcome General..

Sneaky surprise inspection eh? Hope it is up to PFNC standards..

Full refreshments and entertainment will be provided once we are fully up and running..

Good luck with ya Sweeties Juan Maria :yep:

Nice flavours man :soap:

HantsHaze.......

Cheers HH

Lets hope I can do them some justice.. :yep:

Juan lol

Edited by Juan Maria

AND WERE OFF!!!

The seeds are being germinated by the old 'teatowel and saucer' method and placed in a plastic sealy bag then placed on top of my digi box to provide the heat.. There isn't anywhere else to put them TBH as I have no airing cupboard and the boiler is a back boiler..

Once germinated the seeds will be transferred into B&Q MPC with a 50% mix of perlite.

Nothing else to report apart from they were started at 12pm on the dot.. lol

Some obligatory pictures.

post-1673-1294230084_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1294230095_thumb.jpgpost-1673-1294230107_thumb.jpg

Diary will be updated as soon as we have some action.. lol

Juan :yep:

Up The Front!!!

Edited by Juan Maria

All the best with the comp Juan, i too have the gp and cc and can`t wait to try both lol

Cheers Ratdog, same to you pal.. Looks like there is going to be some good grows in this comp.

I will pass by your diary later.. lol

Juan :yep:

Up The Front!!!

Hi Juan!

Welcome to the contest, seems like you're going to do a nice grow with this choice of genetics :wink:

Good luck!

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Hi Juan!

Welcome to the contest, seems like you're going to do a nice grow with this choice of genetics :yep:

Good luck!

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Thanks Tommy also many thanks for the chance to be in the comp, the prizes but most of all the genetics to play with :spliff:

I hope I do them the justice they deserve.

good luck juan ..looks like you got it all clued in ..top work fella

Cheers Vince..

Aye, just hope all goes according to plan mate. :yep:

I will have to pass by yours to what madness is ensuing.. :yep:

Juan :skin_up: