watcha think ??

rah sta

Hi all

New to this and ended up introducing myself under lighting section (div ! :wink: ), think am getting the hang of things so here's my second attempt . . . .

Having settled for a drobe over a tent (and the need for storage space in the bedroom), i decided to custom build a wardrobe, 2 compartments with 3 sliding doors and storage spaces on top.

1st pic shows part of veg drobe and part of flowering drobe. 2nd pic shows the 4"intake pipe and services duct. 3rd pic shows the veg box under construction.

Veg box 750x600x750mm high. Flowering drobe 1850x600x185mm high.

Not being spaces to be pulled apart after use and conveniently for cosmetic and sound proofing purposes, i incorperated a services duct that would house all my ventilation pipes, fans and wiring, has'nt gone without it's gliches but that's what custom jobs are all about, ( as previously posted, cannot thank the 420 community enough for all their time and effort) because its only through their trials and tribulations can we be able to achieve our once farfetched dreams. After reading, re reading, toking and reading again, then making my other half (ex toker lol ) read as many topics as possible, i have redisgned the spaces a couple of times

hoping to achieve the best grow enviroment for current babies and those to come. For the veg box, i settled for a 200w Cfl grow light, passive ventilation, 100mm inlet, 125mm outlet with a 5" inline hydro fan (Cf to follow when room starts to smell of more than just a short changed bag of gritty eighth from the local 'dealer' that somehow weighs 1.6 on my scales ( beg your pardon but dislike the thiefing lil a@&%holes). Black and white, hygrometers, 7"inch desk fan that on lowest speed setting seems too powerful for the babies so substituted with a USB desktop fan. Cheap fan speed controller turned half way maintains lights ON temp at 26 goes up to a couple of c when central heating is on. using a 2kw blow fan on 3 min/hr timed intervals during lights off to push up temps when it gets too nippy.

Veg box is as good as done albeit the door (fingers crossed) and trial runs (with cuttings thriving) are keeping me on my toes and constantly getting tweeked.

1st pic, my attempt at a homemade reflector. 2nd pic, grow box heat proof siliconed, showing flat inlet pipe.

1st pic, veg box black and white 2nd pic, outlet pipe with duvet cover insulation 3rd pic, reflector in the making.

more pics to follow as ordered goodies arrive and are tested.

lastly would appreciate any comment or criticism for that's what maketh a man.

One love to all

rah sta

Edited by rah sta

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rah sta

• dustypayne

• rastamanting

• blackmedicine

bloody hell, ffs !!!! what happened to the pics, thousand apologise, will try sort it asap

pics hopefully should correspond as labelled above.

post-60486-1293950739_thumb.jpg

post-60486-1293950766_thumb.jpg

post-60486-1293950964_thumb.jpg

one word, jealous, tidy set up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice proper wood(reason for edit, was scared u might of poisoned ur pplants with mdf.

heard on here and in real life people having problems with certain man made fibre boards, certain glues and sealants and thing link old lino ect.(electric charge treatment) i meant etc, im so used to writing my reports i did in hospital, its just a habit

i use pva glue to seal my wood cabs, for my mates. but seams like u got a lovely system.

my best crop was in a ashed, i just drilled holes on the top of the drobe to vent out the hot air, and a argos fan to blow in new air, a shitty electric fan heater.

my dad buiolt the shed, it looks more like a bungalow, the twat even put an extension in, it had natural venting. but he sealed it up, and i completly for get when i force flowered thos year, i think thats why i got bud rot during the 5th/6th weed,

my mate, cause i cant grow at the mo, ex is threatening if i toke again i wont see my son, stress no weed, triggers bipolar in me, so i thought fuk her, and started toking

my mates got sum new lights i havnt had a chance to see in reality yet. but he's had excellent results with his white russian. his first grow, his first one, i lent him an enviro to get started got chucked out the window when they looked like cress, cus the cops had the courtesey of sayin, were gonna search u in 5 minutes(his ex is a manipulatin baby snatcher aswell..:wink:, private joke.)

he doesnt grow either, he's got a mte to do the grafting, so i have no idea where my sweet seeds are, but to cut a long story short, before i write another book, im gonna lend him my 600watt sunmasters, halide and sodium, cus ive had supreme results, and whck loads of lights and seewhat happens.

also gonna run fluroescents and le'ds under the canopy.

i told him to stress the bitches the last weekm after the recommended 8 to 9 weeks, and he stabbed them up, gave em random light patterns, and the resin production went mental....................

i bought a survival beacon, pocket one from blacks the survival shop(they sell old s.a.s technology. so they'll be goin in the last week.

ive had the luxury of being around the lady and male species of weed since i discovered it in my green house, 13 or 14. My dads an amzing gardener, of the tomatoe and flower, vegatable type.

I've got a compost heap, and the micro herd(only just discovered micro herds from the good folk on here) is ancient, also gonna take sum small amounts(cus im an enviroMENTALIST) from different regions of the island i inhabit, and test them on tomatoe plants with out fertiliser, just b and q multi purpose. they'll be the original russian type, and then see what parts of the nature has the best suited micro herds and naturally made compost. send them off to a lab i oknow a mmember of, and help the progress of p[lant magics work.

anyway, ive just woken up from a powwwer nap, and i wish u much success, and im envious, as soon as my ex dont know where i live, im gonna maybe rip ur idea off.lol

hope any of my ranting helps ur grow, imagine the quality herb and experimentation is gonna go on in those lovely drobes.

side note, blue tac is a good sealant, but use white tac. side note 2, im going parabolic next, my cousins hydro tomatoe growing shop can get the bendy ones owdherb uses. i did pm owdherb, but i didnt get a response. my cousin can get them well cheap for me,

keep it in the family, i also get a discount, a family one on all the plant magic range, which he is promoting for plant magic at the moment, due to me.

use ploant magic if its soil, cus i had amazing results, oldtimer must be a natural born green fingered man like me, u should see how many cactu's i grew, i use willow juice to clone, works a treat.

rant over, im tidyin and cleanin my music research centre, it gets mad, literally here.

polar flip studio's, black medicine the dark art of dance

type black medicine into amazon, its abook we all should know, im gettin volume 2 3 and 4, cus they speak about makin weapons and stuff, im a passifist, but i love survival, lowryder 2 croossed with sweet seeds auto's all over the place in 2012, the age of aquarius is loooming, get rid to polar flip

Edited by blackmedicine

Ta black medicine, will def' take all advice on board. i know there are health issues regarding MDF or particles from MDF dust, hence the use of marine ply. i intend to reline the flowering drobe with that plasterboard type material for fireproofing reasons. Have ordered a 600w lumatek dimmable ballast that will hopefully do it's magic on a light rack.

will check out black med on amazon for my interests have no boundaries.

Edited by Owderb

pics

:oldtoker: Is that you in the mirror rah sta??? Nice pants!!!!

Oi !!, watch it dustypayne, dont make me Heman you to infinity and beyond. Nah mate, that's me partner, wish i had pins like that tho ! !

Nice setup dude, one day i'll get my head around the indoor game!! Good luck with your herb adventure :wink:

Peace

R