MICKEYS SWEETSEEDS COMP,,,2010/11

Us And Them

Well happy G man :yep:

Pap you lucky fecker i forgot abt that kid,yes mate thats the girl,your in for a treat of her,i shall b in touch

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Us And Them

• Serpent

• FARMER G

• Tony Montana

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hail hail the celts are ere :wassnnme: Only kidding jersey your right blinder of a smoke :guitar:

I think im gonna call her Prozjack from now on great smoke for when you get stressed :skin_up:

Yeah she is good for that and pain relief I find ;)

Top Work buddy :yep:

Guest papaduc

Well happy G man :yep:

Pap you lucky fecker i forgot abt that kid, yes mate thats the girl,your in for a treat of her,i shall b in touch

;) no problem man... be cool

I can tell already that there's a good funk comin off that bitch man. She's got the same sort of smells goin on as the Jack47, but with a different twist to it. More greasy... hard to describe. Fuelly? I don't know, sort of like tyre rubber... ahh fuck it.. it's nice anyway.

You smoked the schnaze yet fella and if so, how does it rate against this BJ?

There,s nowt touching bj at the moment creamcaramel was me fav last week im just like a kid in a sweet shop

Im gonna give a bit of attention to 47&sweetcheese this week and change my mind again lol

The shnaze has lost her smell at the moment just a faint fruity smell, i think she,ll need time in the jars

120g that shnaze cola came in at and all together 170g some branches snapped and when dried were 16g but i never

added that on

1st pic is me sweetseeds buds

2nd pic is with shnaze in i ran out of jars

emptied the cupboards looking for jars at 2 in the morn

iv ordered more jars with no stickers this time lol

post-57206-0-02334000-1306942545_thumb.jpg

post-57206-0-45818900-1306944961_thumb.jpg