MICKEYS SWEETSEEDS COMP,,,2010/11

Us And Them

Guest papaduc

like a damp clothing been left to long fuck knows mate

;)

ha haa.... yep...

Have another sniff and think liver. Has it got like a sulphury/irony/livery whiff to it?

To describe it probably wouldn't sell it to many people who are after `fruity` `piney` and shit, but to me it's dank as fuck and I love it mate. It's got a shitty dank smell that, to me, is what I'd just call proper skunk when I used to get this exact same smell in a 20 bag every blue moon. But that was before the j47 so I wonder whether it comes from the jack or the ak side... or somewhere in between. I posted a thread a while ago asking whether it was a rare pheno because it was the only one that smelled like that out of a pack, but it seems everyone's getting the nasty pheno so it must be a common trait, which is fuckin cool with me seeing as how I've got some on the go now :yep:

If it's exactly the same one it's a lovely smoke... dead mellow, no paranoid edge, cool as fuck, smelly and tasty. If this is a common pheno I'd tell anyone who likes their musky heavy, more dark tasting smoke to grab J47 because it's a shit hot strain and a yielder as well.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Us And Them

• Serpent

• FARMER G

• Tony Montana

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Well Done Mickey Brother ;)

Hope your new selection of Seeds do you Proud :yep:

Think your going to like the Black Jack it Amazing

Thanks for the Support to Bro

Speak Soon :hippy::smokin::bong:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Top 15 in the comp eh ya sly old fecker.Nice1 dude, you deserve some luck with what ya going through at moment.

DC1

Morning Mickey mate hope ya well , man that CC cola is massive top work , not long now till ya can sample enjoy dude :yep:

FG :v:

Cheers chaps i,ll reply to all later get these out of the way :yep:

Sweetcheese resin monster 48hrs dark,she,s got a nice bit of purple running through her on followong pics

post-57206-0-36883600-1306233223_thumb.jpg

post-57206-0-64703000-1306233240_thumb.jpg