Oldskoolsmoker's sweet seeds sweet shop. Jack47, s.a.d, C Caramel

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Love your set up oldskoolsmoker.

I need to sort out a seperate veg area like your's.

Good luck with the comp and the grow.

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Love your set up oldskoolsmoker.

I need to sort out a seperate veg area like your's.

Good luck with the comp and the grow.

thanks mate :)

oss :)

hey OSS..loving that indoor shed vibe you've got going on..!..really nice set up dude..oh to be handy with the d.i.y..

and those cfls are mahoosive ain't they..i broke my 250 red after only about two days use last grow.. lol ..they're bulky but fragile them bulbs..

really nice diary with loads of pics, so thanks dude..lots of good diaries starting up with this Sweet Seeds comp., so fair play all round there..

take care man..

:P

Guest oldskoolsmoker

thanks Tommy nice one for sorting out this comp lol hopefully have some nice flavours from these as the jack 47 is a fine strain for sure and im sure these will be to :wink:

oss :v:

DAY 13 VEG

all coming along nicely just 1 cream caramel abit behind, there loveing the pot up and the 300w cfl as there changing daily now, temps have been sitting at 23c may add a little fish mix for the 2 jack 47 cutts on next feed

2x jack47

post-51958-1294776704_thumb.jpg

mohan ram

post-51958-1294777046_thumb.jpg

Eve OSS is the s.a.d, sad :v: is she looking a bit under fed ? pun intended :wink:

Loving the jacks they certainly look very nice mate keep it up . B2t

Edited by born2toke

Guest oldskoolsmoker

CREAM CARAMEL 2

this one is a bit behind the rest as it was the nearest to the tube heater before pot up so went a bit to dry in :wink: hate tiny pots looking better since pot up though

post-51958-1294777333_thumb.jpg

CREAM CARAMEL 3

post-51958-1294777509_thumb.jpg

Edited by oldskoolsmoker

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Eve OSS is the s.a.d, sad lol is she looking a bit under fed ? pun intended :laser:

Loving the jacks they certainly look very nice mate keep it up . B2t

lol you just wait and see the when i introduce them to the almighty stinky fish mix turns them lovely and green

take it easy fella

Nice mate, very nice.

:yep:

oss

Guest oldskoolsmoker
All looking tip top there dude lol , you sorted them thrips yet? :yep:

in my flower room no mate im nearly 7 weeks soon so not much i can do but wipe them of the leaves with a little warm water a fairy liquid but my veg tent with all these girls in it are sweet no signs of anything thank god. only issue is im getting some kind of green algae on the top of some my soil in veg is that from to much light hitting the soil :laser:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Not sure if its too much light or too much water, but algae forming is due to the light hitting the water in the medium and turning algae, Get it in hydro also

Like your fish tank does aswell

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Not sure if its too much light or too much water, but algae forming is due to the light hitting the water in the medium and turning algae, Get it in hydro also

Like your fish tank does aswell

Ok mate I get it :rofl: should I wait till dry and take the top layer of soil of and replace it with new lol