Oldskoolsmoker's sweet seeds sweet shop. Jack47, s.a.d, C Caramel

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Guest oldskoolsmoker
eve OSS really starting to grow now wont be long before ya flowering them off ..PaB

B2t

thanks mate :wink: yeah cant wait to get these in to flower a while yet though

take it easy

oss :unsure:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Glad to see your CC is looking good for you, mine seem to be slipping behind the rest lol

Things are looking really good, they all seem to be loving it. Got those roots nice and Healthy too lol

Guest oldskoolsmoker

thanks NJD hope yours are looking ok now

well its update time had to sort out the veg tent gave it a good clean and chaged tube heaters around to make more room to.

Potted up all the little ones into 1.5lt round pots with PM soil and granuels to now i can stop worring so much about them drying out in them little pots could of left them a bit longer but have good enough roots so

first up is S.A.D

post-51958-1294523516_thumb.jpg

post-51958-1294523529_thumb.jpg

a up mate there all looking nice in there new homes fresh dirt and nutes now the growing really starts .

happy toking. b2t

Guest oldskoolsmoker

and now all the girls in the veg tent 3x cream caramel 1x mohan ram 1x s.a.d and 2x jack 47 from cutt

still have my 125 cfl blue in there at the mo and will be changing to my 300w cfl blue in a couple of days time

post-51958-1294524341_thumb.jpg

post-51958-1294524357_thumb.jpg

there are all on water with a little 0.5ml of PM catalyst per lt

Thats it for now

oss lol

Guest oldskoolsmoker
a up mate there all looking nice in there new homes fresh dirt and nutes now the growing really starts .

happy toking. b2t

thanks again mate for popping in yeah should really stary to see some changes now and once i put the 300w cfl in there you can really tell the difference in growth

take it easy fella

Beautiful looking ladies.

cheers mate i try my best

oss :rofl:

Sorry i`m late dude, i don`t know how i missed this one :rofl: :rofl: looking good mate and potting up to the safety zone :rofl: i hate little pots too, so easy to fuck up :rofl: anyway, good luck with the comp mate :rofl:

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Sorry i`m late dude, i don`t know how i missed this one :)lol looking good mate and potting up to the safety zone lol i hate little pots too, so easy to fuck up :ouch: anyway, good luck with the comp mate :B):

still early days fella cheers for popping in :yep:

alot easier in these pots now to :B):

the time has come and have now put the 300w cfl blue in my veg tent so much brighter now and im sure the girls will love it to,

you can see the size difference to the 125 cfl lol

post-51958-1294597486_thumb.jpg

post-51958-1294597527_thumb.jpg

Guest oldskoolsmoker

post-51958-1294597889_thumb.jpg

post-51958-1294597905_thumb.jpg

the girls will be under this 300w for about 3.5 weeks then into my grow shed when its free and veg for while longer under my 400w hps

take it easy peeps

oss :)