Time to grow some sweets!!

born2toke

Cheers NJD im doing just that puttig all my energy into that but even that doesnt take all day luckliy ive got couple of days work putting a new bathroom suit into my parents house as well as build them some wardrobs so should keep me busy for a bit ...

Have just worked it out, it has only been 18 days since germination so big bruvva styley Day 18[/b] in the sweet seeds diary :)

Seeing as i won the hydro plant magic nutes and they arriveed today i thought why not do ares change and lets see these in action so up to the moon i went with my new nutes (thanx PM).....

following the pm gudie which they so nicely sent me with the nutes ive set my ec to 1.5 it reccomends 1.2 after the first week but i have a base ec of 0.3 ph has been set to 5.8 and have only just lowed the light which is a 400mh to about 16" before it was a good 24" away and look no stretch i put this down to my light sheduale of 24 hours none stop light and now for some pictures..

Jack 47

gallery_51071_3113_143.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_7175.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_324.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_50728.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_49349.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_38196.jpg

Green poison new growth is fine i think the dead leaves are down to me spraying them with neem oil under lights oooppsss baby gp also looking fine so only lost one and i think that was my fault buried the seed to deep i think.

gallery_51071_3113_72326.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_3794.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• born2toke

• topbud82

• Serpent

• The Black Sheep

All looking good B2T & like you say, the new growth on the GP seems to be nice & healthy, ohh and congrats on winning the PM nutes lol

All looking good B2T & like you say, the new growth on the GP seems to be nice & healthy, ohh and congrats on winning the PM nutes lol

Cheers serpent for stopping by am looking forward to seeing what PM nutrients can do lets see if there beter than vitalink which am using now hope everyone has a good day peace and love . lol

B2t

Eve all this update is really just for me so I can track traits I find apealing or just obsevations.

The cream caramel C has showed her pretty lil sex organs none of the other seedlings have shown there female bits yet, CC - c is also the 7th node where as here sisters are just getting to 6 she's certainly the fastest .. :doh:

gallery_51071_3113_2549.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_19212.jpg

:wink: lol PaB

B2t

Edited by born2toke

Nice growing fella, looking sweet man :oldtoker:

Cheers for stopping in mate, I'm really happy with these plants some of the best seeds I've ever had the pleasure of doing I'm really wanting to find a couple of new keepers and I'm sure I will . Want them to grow bit. More then I shall top them all for cuts as poss mums in coco pellets . Happy growing and toking . B2T

I wouldn't try growing sweets I've had some Maltesers soaking the paper towel method from before xmas with no sign of sprouting and that Twix clone I took just isn't rooting.

Not sure what's wrong maybe it's a nestle thing and I need to try Cadburys.

I wouldn't try growing sweets I've had some Maltesers soaking the paper towel method from before xmas with no sign of sprouting and that Twix clone I took just isn't rooting.

Not sure what's wrong maybe it's a nestle thing and I need to try Cadburys.

I find that dark chocolate tends to root in 3 days but thorntons takes less it's like magic beans so I think that's where your going wrong tutu . Cheap chocolate doesn't work . :oldtoker:

Edited by born2toke

Good thread my friend.

It's always bad to see a plant like those 2 GP you have there, but they'll recover, at least one of them. Too bad that they will not make it to get to the same size as the others, but the most important thing right now is that you can fill your closet with all you have and all the other plants are healthy, bushy and vigorous enough to accomplish it.

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hi B2t

Just popped in to wish you the best of luck. Your ladies are looking great :wink:

Loving the diary and pics as well, keep up the good work :B):

TSDuk :yinyang:

Cheers for the kind words Tommy i think both the green poison will be fine there a bit slow compared to the cream caramel and jack 47 i may move them when time come to change them to flower as there only a short flower and could flower the jacks n cream off then place these in 2 weeks after then they should all be ready to crop around the same time..

Have spent the day sorting out the flower room that have my two 600 parabolic in have place them all in there now with 3 CC and 3 J47 under a 600 parabolic each and gave them some bondage have placed the two green poison under a 300w cfl in the centre pics to follow as soon as ive uploaded them hope were all well and high peace and budz.. B2t

gallery_51071_3113_21202.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_6498.jpg

gallery_51071_3113_14229.jpg

Thanks for popping in TSD and thank you for the kind words all the best to yourself mate..

Right now that ive got roots coming out the bottom of the pots and that the J47 and CC are in there final place ive got a load of clay balls soaking in water ph'd to 5.5 what i will do either tomorrow or Wednesday is fill the top trays with them this will protect the roots from the lamps what will happen then is the roots will find there way to the resivor so then the systems becomes a bit like bubble buckets or a waterfarms once the roots are in the resivor i will add an air-stone to each . PaL

B2T

Have also put the lights on to 20 hours on and 4 hours off i'll keep this lighting schedule until next Monday then change it to 18/6 ....

Edited by born2toke