Time to grow some sweets!!

born2toke

afternoon all, sorry not kept to my weekly unpdates bit of crises, me and the wife have split after 5 yrs had to move out the family home luckily i dnt grow at home and the ex mrs aint vengfull and heads in a bit of a mess atm dont no if am coming or going so anyway more love to give to the plants i suppose lol ..

Upadate finally .

P.H 5,8 E.C 1.3 with background ec of 0.3

right the seedling are 3 weeks old now and are looking well bar the green poison the first set of leaves has dried out and gone brital the new growth is looking fine so not too worried, am thinking this is due to the invasion of black fly out came the neem oil and sticky traps :D have cracked my last green poison seed just in case. I've also labelled the jack 47 as 1,2 and 3 as for the cream caramel ive done a,b and c so i no which is which and for when i take cuts just in case there is a keeper which by the sounds of it there should be a couple.

cream caramel are doing really well, C has the most vigouros growth and stands very short at 2" high but on its 5th node, A and B are both on there fourth all the jacks are looking quite equal to me and all on there fourth internode.

PIctures

gallery_51071_3113_4994.jpggallery_51071_3113_8915.jpggallery_51071_3113_14239.jpggallery_51071_3113_21364.jpg

the green poison looking bit sad and stumped any ideas ?

gallery_51071_3113_9429.jpggallery_51071_3113_5974.jpg[/url]

going to let them grow for another week then maybe top them does anyone if these strains like to be topped or not could you let me no ? thanks in advance peace and buds :yep:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• born2toke

• topbud82

• Serpent

• The Black Sheep

Real sorry to hear about your personal crisis B2T, as a wise man once said, (who that wise man was, I have no idea!), what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! Your grow looks like its starting to come on great guns as well, you might wanna post a bigger photo of the green poison as its a bit hard to see, although I'll probably have no idea anyway as I'm still learning myself :wink:

Real sorry to hear about your personal crisis B2T, as a wise man once said, (who that wise man was, I have no idea!), what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! Your grow looks like its starting to come on great guns as well, you might wanna post a bigger photo of the green poison as its a bit hard to see, although I'll probably have no idea anyway as I'm still learning myself :D

cheers for popping in and your advice serpent will get bigger photo up pronto :spliff::ninja:

peacce and budz

Sorry to hear abt u and the missus lad...Hopefully your grow can take your mind of whats happening around you,,take care kid...MM

cheers for the kind words MM im hoping the grow will take it off my mind too , PaL

cheers for the heads up yamatoker will poss flower jacks off couple of weeks before the rest then im deffonetly topping them all at least once poss twice i would like a nice even canopy for under the parabolics can you tell me what the stretch is like ???? many thanks in advance :(

peace and buds

the Gp and Cc double in height (if that) and the Jack about x3. Suppose you could top the Jack twice, yr call now u know :doh:

the Gp and Cc double in height (if that) and the Jack about x3. Suppose you could top the Jack twice, yr call now u know :)

happy days means yer i will top couple of times and try and keep it low and bushy with some training many thanks fella saved me alot of guess work peace and love :doh:lol:)

Aye up B2T,

Glad I popped into your diary for some recon, now I've a clue as too what stretch to expect from my strains :rofl:

sorry to hear about your personal circumstance, I'm sure things will work themselves into something more fruitful for you in the future.

All the best man, GC

Brother I just seen elsewhere the bad news, sorry for your troubles and remember the sun still shines even when it's cloudy fella, if ya need a few days away/off you know gods own county welcomes you with bud and beer :rofl: anytime.

oh and good luck with the compematition fella, hope the poison comes through

ello greenclaws thanx for the kind words and your welcome for the info ...

Tbs cheers fella may just take you up on that in offer in couple weeks... adn yer the GP should puoll through i have popped the loast one so should still have 10 plants to go under the parabolics ... peace and love

Guest hantshaze

All the best with ya grow and diary Born2Toke :)

Yeah man sorry to see your going threw some shit.

All I can say is I've been single now for 6 years and fuckin love it :yep:

Peace and groovy vibes on there way to ya Bro :wink:

HantsHaze..........;)

cheers BM and hantshaze yer tis bit shit atm for me and lots of others alot stress and money worries out therebound to be few couples splitting tbf not suprised me n mrs came to blows ive been a lazy stonner for the last two years where i should of been learning a trade . now she has said she has had enough but were still talking ive said i'll stop toking bud until kids are in bed around 2100 instead of wake n bake have also got to find a job/college course , also she said stop dressing like a 16 yr old dunno what she means by that i dnt wear tracksuits lmao and start taking some pride in my apearance again ive been growing my hair out so no wonder i look scruffy lol:) lmao as well as stop being mardy and be more socialble with her friends(straights as i call them as the dont toke) do all that and give up tobacco and im allowed home.. not sure i'll be going back not decieded yet would like to work at it cos she is special only time will tell .....

stopping with my friends for a while anyway as my dads going for an op where they give him 50/50 chance to come out of it so she is least of my probs atm

peace and love to all

Edited by born2toke