The fastest sweetest bud in the west!

wilsy010

Yeah nice one jiff was gonna do it in the week some time :B): ..... I got a bungee cord round the bottom of the mother as it was way to big for my room and have thinned the bottom out once already but will get done again same time as the cutting! I was thinking of putting some screw in hooks in bottom of the pot and bending the four main branches down to make sure she's spread out and light gets in everywhere I'll tie them down with normal string! I reckon get 150 gram off the bitch if very lucky lol

Inspection is looming :spliff: after this we get it on :wink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wilsy010

• bigbudburge

• Serpent

• Jiffa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool wilsy!

They look gorgeous.. I look forward to those buds, hehe, as fast as they can be lol

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Cheers tommy !! Be starting my second diary soon with the jack 47 and moham ram lol

Laterz Wilsy................................................... :yep:

Hi mate!

What do you mean? You're going to make 2 diaries for the contest? If that's it you have to pay attention because you can only get in the contest with one diary, as stated on the contest bases. Put your effort in one of them and good luck with everything :stoned:

Stay cool, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

:doh: I did not read the rules :headpain: .............. I will continue this diary as I'm having fun in doing it anyway just wish could put more effort in around the billion other things that i have to fit in during the day lol I will do seperate diary out of the competition or can I just extend this one out with other strains till the deadline ?????????? Cheers tommy

Hi Folks :yinyang:

Slight lack of info on my behalf my girls been on 12/12 for 2 weeks 3 days now along with the green poison as I have limited grow space atm we have the first signs of flowering on the fast bud and will get some pics tomorrow as I have been a busy bee today and lights went off at 8pm! I did try and eat my dinner as fast as i could to get up there for 10mins to get pics but choked on a peice of stuffing and spent the next 10 mins sipping water and laughing with the mrs... I promise faithfully pics tomorrow

Laterz wilsy :yep:

Edited by wilsy010

Hi mate!

No problem, you can do both, but only one will be taken in consideration when it comes to judge the diaries. You can even have 2 threads in the competition subforum, one for each grow diary :rofl:

Stay cool, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

As promised the pics!!! Only took one out of the tent did not want to disturb the others as they look very happy sunning themselves :B):

I fucked up today and snapped a branch on my green poison the top bud branch :ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch: Have been told by a freind to mc donalds straw it and will form a knuckle but am really fecked off about it and could poke my own eyes out :wallbash:

Plant in pic is 20inch tall looking good

post-48873-1294860659_thumb.jpg

post-48873-1294860674_thumb.jpg

Okey Dokey folks............... We have some flowering pics now but I still think will be way out with harvest time as only have three weeks left according to recommendation harvest time ect Blah Blah Blah :rofl:

And also says 40cm - 90cm is average height so dont know whats going on with my 28 inch plants ??????? """ STRETCH """" :yep:

The girls are looking healthy though and cannot grumble :B): Have noticed some new growth appear in last 24hrs on first 10 inch of stem so they might go mad and bush out but think is wishfull thinking on my part as am pretty sure gonna end up with just one big top bud

Temps are 29c and humidity a constant 50% ( god bless dehumidifier) Plants on cana coco A/B now and drinking about 1.5 ltrs a day ( not bad going for 3ltr pots )

Also some pics of my green poison plant will get the mother plant out at weekend as it is so big have to move the chest of drawers to get her out gotta be 4ft by now and just pure bud!!!!! :wink: anyway pics of GP plant at the bottom

Why is there no pic upload option on my computer it was here yesterday ???????????????????????? :yep:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps

post-48873-1295381464_thumb.jpg

Edited by wilsy010