The fastest sweetest bud in the west!

wilsy010

Omg they are still alive :russian: .joke.... Looking shweet matey

Il pop over friday an give u a hand to silence your extractor if u want mate,all that is needed is a cardboard box an a can of expanding foam.

Cheers BBB !! Its doing my sweed in that fan and how can I ban the mrs from speaking after 9pm if its making more niose than her????? I have a book to read a very long book! On carp fishing :wassnnme:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wilsy010

• bigbudburge

• Serpent

• Jiffa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah cheers looking in serpent !!! I left humidity creator on so kept filling room with humidity and my timer switched off my extraction so ended up load of fine mist humidity and nowhere for it to go :guitar: Smoke alarm went mad and i thought house had burnt down and when i went running in room must have been about 1% oxygen 99% water :ninja:

Phew, at least it wasn't a fire then, so no harm done and hopefully your girls will forgive you for it :wink:

Sorry about pic quality people as my camera is basicly :yep: Been giving the girls plenty of foliar feed 4ml grow,5ml am-phyt, 5 drops wetting agent per 1ltr....... One plant is flying :yep: another is doing great and I have the gary coleman version of fast bud in the other pot seems alot less rapid in growth than the others :B): All are having same amount of light same enviro ect only thing can be is all germinated at different speeds/times..... I should stop moaning really as the seeds were free and will no doubt get some pukka flowerage from the trio :spliff: ......... again sorry about the pics and happy new year to everyone..................Laterz wilsy

post-48873-1293905889_thumb.jpg

Whatever u are doing they seem to love it wilsy , keep it up mate .. What day are they on? They should only have about 30 days left ??

Yo BBB been 13days but seems longer :spliff: ......... I reckon doing ok so far ( since my first non plant neglect grow :yep: ) I know its auto strain so less can go wrong but happy got this far and no Yellow/rust/curled leaves/monkeys ect..............

Day 20 :cowboy:

Looking good so far all healthy and green!! I should have done more to encourage side growth though but live and learn ect....... :ranting:

Will finnish these off in coco now and not in DIY wilma/bubbler as the jack 47 will now go into these pots.... My dwarf fast bud has perked up a little and the two others are about 30cm tall now ....... taken light in room up about 12inch and upped the feed to 1.8 and ph of 6.0

heres the girlys

post-48873-1294491391_thumb.jpg

post-48873-1294491405_thumb.jpg

post-48873-1294491415_thumb.jpg

Looking well healthy fella.

Great growing man,

HantsHaze......................:)

Cheers hantshaze :B):

lookin lovly bro , but what made you up the feed ??

Upped the feed cos looked as if were to light a green jiff but since upped feed gone nice dark green and seemed to have improved growth!! I also got that huge green posion mother on the same nutes now and that plant is now 3ft x 2ft and just started to flower! got about 60 bud sights on it atm :)

Afternoon all :yinyang:

Thought I'd put these two green poison girls into this diary too as it seems a shame not to let them into the limelight with the others the one mother plant has had a 13 week veg and the cutting i took of it has had 12 days........... they are now 2 weeks into flower

post-48873-1294583684_thumb.jpg

post-48873-1294583757_thumb.jpg