Opinions on best Vaporizer for around £160

InspectorFlavour81

Would love to get the volcano but was wondering if any hold up to them for around £160 :puke:

edit

Or what would you like to unwrap at christmas for around same price

Edited by InspectorFlavour81

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dropout

• InspectorFlavour81

• Comrade Stoker

• Lotofago

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in the market for a proper vape. I like the Vaporstar but I do not like the idea of breathing in lighter gas.

I would ideally spend around £150 too but would buy a Volcano if that is the best out there.

I don't want to fuck around with bags and I don't want lighter gas to be breathed in.

Hope you cool with me tagging onto your thread, I was gonna do my own thread but happy to sit in yours if you are.

I'm in the market for a proper vape. I like the Vaporstar but I do not like the idea of breathing in lighter gas.

I would ideally spend around £150 too but would buy a Volcano if that is the best out there.

I don't want to fuck around with bags and I don't want lighter gas to be breathed in.

Hope you cool with me tagging onto your thread, I was gonna do my own thread but happy to sit in yours if you are.

yes please , you just given a better discription of what i want :rofl: i want one that is recommened in reguards to health if that makes sense or i might as well stay on the papers :puke:

What I want is as little shag and hassle as possible, no gases from anything and no bags to fuck around with. Something that is sturdy and won't disintegrate within 6 months and something that does not take a fucking ice age to warm up or operate.

Guest thousandyardstare
anyone know best site to look for good wide range of vaps

Check out Ali Bongo below dude!

... something that does not take a fucking ice age to warm up or operate.

The Vapocane Ali Bongos are selling look pretty nifty Lake. Instant vape! Its only £45 looks better than the Vapostar too :)

Edited by thousandyardstare

Cheers, TYS, that looks too hard work for me though, too many things to deal with. I'm a simplistic Northerner who loses his shoes, keys, cash card etc. and I break most things when I am stoned. That cane thing would be a fucking disaster that would involve a trip to A&E at some point.

Lake did you see this thing on vapourstars.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=231186

Guest thousandyardstare
save up a little more and get an Arizer Extreme :)

or this...Ive got one, its got a remote ffs! Or is that too much hard work as well :(

save up a little more and get an Arizer Extreme :)

or this...Ive got one, its got a remote ffs! Or is that too much hard work as well :(

They look cool, just watching the whip video now as the bag looks like a pain in the arse.

Guest thousandyardstare
Arizer Extreme looks pretty smart lol

Sorry dude, didnt realise you were the op...man im stoned, I thought it was Lake :( You wont be dissapointed with the Arizer, it kicks arse :)

just got my mum (yes my mum) the "Da Buddha vaporizer for christmas, paid £140 for it and that was with a three year parts and labour guarantee. Have tested it out and it smashes you for six with minimal amount of bud !. Not to hard to use as its only got one dial for temp. All in all it was money well spent and i would def recommend it