possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

Looks like your way past the 15K mark now Vince.

Your probably right about this being the greatest grow diary of all times. I reckon Hollywood could turn this into a blockbuster movie, it has all the right ingredients - more twists and turns than a barrel of snakes, the innuendo of a Carry On movie, the comic genius of Spike Milligan.

A top diary and good luck fella :spliff:

wey hey stick a fork in me ,im done ..cheers everyone

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Your probably right about this being the greatest grow diary of all times. I reckon Hollywood could turn this into a blockbuster movie, it has all the right ingredients - more twists and turns than a barrel of snakes, the innuendo of a Carry On movie, the comic genius of Spike Milligan.

+1 that

Vince this is an Awesome Diary :yep::notworthy:

EPIC to say the Least ;)

• Like 1

thats in rub salt in the wound of the loser oooof ..congratulations though chilli on your success ..

+1 that

Vince this is an Awesome Diary :yep::notworthy:

EPIC to say the Least ;)

another bag of salt in the wound ..ouch kick a man when hes down ...and yet again i am happy for your win ..nice one dude awesome diary

Awesome work Vince :clapping:

Congrats on your prize :)

thank you paulo..i shall put the prize to good use ..

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:unsure: Maybe I am missing something but I am Sure I never came in here to Piss all over you Vince

:sorry: you took it the wrong way. I was Being Nice, if you dont think it EPIC then I am sorry Sir

:yinyang:

Hopefully you smoked a good few Joints since thinking I came here to annoy you or be Smugg and you can see that I wasnt now

:skin_up:

• Like 1

:unsure: Maybe I am missing something but I am Sure I never came in here to Piss all over you Vince

:sorry: you took it the wrong way. I was Being Nice, if you dont think it EPIC then I am sorry Sir

:yinyang:

Hopefully you smoked a good few Joints since thinking I came here to annoy you or be Smugg and you can see that I wasnt now

:skin_up:

i was only fuckin about njd ..honestly ..im pleased for all the winners ..and you are a deserving one ..that hants bloke though ,you know hes a wrong un from day one ..

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Glad you are OK and that it was a Joke :yes:

The Last thing I wanted to do was Stick a Knife in lol

Hats off to you Fella :notworthy:

Id been Rep'in you too lol:smokin:

• Like 1

Glad you are OK and that it was a Joke :yes:

The Last thing I wanted to do was Stick a Knife in lol

Hats off to you Fella :notworthy:

Id been Rep'in you too lol:smokin:

if youd said ..god that was shite ..what a waste of an hour of my life then maybe id feel differently njd ..but youve been nothing but supportive and full of encouragement ..this grow was a fuck about from the start ..never intentionally meant to win anything ,just having a larf ..the winners rightly deserve their prizes ..my grow was wicks so i had bugger all to do from day one ..just have a larf .

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Well I just Gave Your Diary a 5 star which gives you Back a Star. That Some Limey Fuck Stole off of You ;)

As Its Defo 5 Stars :yep:

ps spoke to soon my 5 Stars didnt give you a 5 star Overall Rating back :sorry:

Atleast I tried

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

Hey there vince thanks for a great diary and a good laugh.

Funny as fuck from start to finish :rofl: :rofl:

Everytime i hear crazy horses ill have a laugh and think of you doing a voodoo dance in your greenhouse in a gold thong :rofl: :rofl:

It"s also good to see someone else doing reveg"s. Me"self i think it"s just as good as growing from seed if not better.

All the best to ya man :smokin:

• Like 1

Hey there vince thanks for a great diary and a good laugh.

Funny as fuck from start to finish :rofl: :rofl:

Everytime i hear crazy horses ill have a laugh and think of you doing a voodoo dance in your greenhouse in a gold thong :rofl: :rofl:

It"s also good to see someone else doing reveg"s. Me"self i think it"s just as good as growing from seed if not better.

All the best to ya man :smokin:

cheers dave and yes revegging is partly down to some plants being much better 2nd time around and partly cos im a tight cunt who dont like wasting beans lol

Well done vince, top work fella and a laugh a minute.. I have printed off a full copy of your diary and put it next to my throne as it make great reading material for when I am sat there and nothing is happening..lol

• Like 1

nothing like a chuckle to ease the passing of a sticky stool ..it may have been cheaper tho to buy a pack of dulco ease ..paper aint cheap any more and printer ink well thats just daylight robbery .