• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beanpopper

• Serpent

• buggsy

• vince noir rock n roll star

Quik update ! 1 of the girls broke the surface yesterday ,nicely , am sure the other is not too far behind. 3 days from going into soil hope fully have something worth photographing soon .

(will also outline the set up too )

Yay!! woke up this mornin to see the second shell pushing its way through the top soil. 2/2 woohooo!!!! . still nothing to photograph really so heres a run down of the setup

genetics> FastBud (auto)

Lighting > 150w Son+ 18/6 (flower) 100w cfl (first 1-2weeks)20/4

Space > 35x40x66cm

extraction > Delta server fan /DIY 4" c/f

temps >day 24c night 20c

medium> compost from the heap, a mix of peat an spagnonm moss composts from last year that have been mulching down with my veg peel and tea bags and plenty of pee to get it active;) i will be adding some rootgrow rhizofuel and wormcastings when i pot up and will be feeding on seaweed extract but i hopefully wont need to feed as the pots should be packed full .. hopefully...with all the goodies a growing plant needs( i ran hot hot hot water through the como to try and prevent infestations , not sure how good an idea it was , but tis done now) .

edit - t add carbon filter, an say this set up was built to show that you can keep yourself in pot with very little fuss an money the whole thing cost me a grand total of £60 and doesnt even show up on the electric bill .

Edited by beanpopper

Hey Tommy,welcome, good see u bud. nice work with those cc an bj autos. on my todo list for sure;)

Time to update hold on to ur hair an your ears .

heres the progress made this week

post-54777-1295189122_thumb.jpg

edit -spelling and grammer .

Edited by beanpopper

Germinated by soaking in water for 8 hrs then in to compost. Long cardboards tube was used to accomadate the super long tap root

post-54777-1295190406_thumb.jpg

4days later both popped up (this will be day 1) both had a little struggle with thier shells but at day 2 all turned out fine

day 3. I put them into real pots with a little dose of rootgrow

post-54777-1295190510_thumb.jpg

day 5 lookin good next set of leaves coming through

post-54777-1295190993_thumb.jpg

Good luck with the Compo and the Fast Bud :ouch:

:ouch:

cheers NJD ,back atcha bud . never grown autos b4 so this is a first canni wqait to see how they turn out !!! you got some tastey strains on the go man , opefullt have some multi strain madness going once the builders fook off :yep:

day 7 moved under the 150w son , paying for my haste now as i noticed som elight bleaching in the leaves so they were moved alittle further down an they seem to be loving it next set is firing out

post-54777-1295191780_thumb.jpg

post-54777-1295191815_thumb.jpg

here they are happy in there home

day temps 28 ish night temps 20-22 bit low but itll do .

post-54777-1295191864_thumb.jpg

last 2 from this morning looking good . bleaching gone down an they lookin nice and green agian ,

post-54777-1295192108_thumb.jpg

post-54777-1295192189_thumb.jpg

more to come as it happens , or maybe a day or 2 behind :yep: .

edit=spelling ,

Edited by beanpopper

hmmm Maybe next time ill keep them under the cfl for 2 weeks like everyone else :stoned: oh shit ye day 7 there is actually day 8 pothead ...

wow these babies Grow!!!!!

Day 10 tri leafs flew out in the past two days !!! next set coming through !!! pics t follow

carnage with builders kept to a minimum sofar sogood ...

temps are steady 25c lights on 56RH

lights off 18c rh40

3 days till 3 litre pop bottle time #WAtch this space

edit -to add more info

Edited by beanpopper

Have you transplanted those fine specimens yet sir?

Ello mate :stoned: yeah i did, got them in 2ltrs gonna finnish in 5 ish ltrs(good old bottled water) i got the notes and pics just need t get on to a machine an up load for the update . Hows yours goin? .. or did u update an i missed it ?? hopefully i will get time to update later today thanks for stoppin by tho man in my ghost town of a diary .

if i update they will come :D

potted up to 2 ltrs on the 21st day 13, could only source westlands :unsure: but so far were happy with it, added another dose of rhizofuel , an there settled in nicley .

text book over watering there, droopy is as droopy does maam. using the west+ think it has amazing water retaining properties , not what i wanted tho.

post-54777-1296070464_thumb.jpg post-54777-1296070500_thumb.jpg

Edited by beanpopper