poppin beans with beanpopper

beanpopper

Just had a nug off some bits look ready an some are no way near ? wanted to pull it all down so i could use the carbon filter in my drying box.

Looks like ill have to get mi blue peter pants on ..

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beanpopper

• Serpent

• buggsy

• vince noir rock n roll star

Looks like you got yourself a nice little stash there matey boy ;)

So when are you planning to up the extract and go dual 150w? All you need is the extra pull and you're good to go, right?

Looks like you got yourself a nice little stash there matey boy ;)

So when are you planning to up the extract and go dual 150w? All you need is the extra pull and you're good to go, right?

haha cheers matey :)

ASAP man gonna be looking out for a new box this next 2 wks, should have mi sen a new job got to check out monday (thank fuk!!) then we good to go with a quick stop at greens , pondering tho would i be better off wi a 250w instead? i need to look into running costs i got all the pieces to put a 250w ballast together and still have the 150 mh/son ;).actually fek it 300w has to be beter than 250w even if the penatration is limited, tbh i get abut 4" of penatration at 7" from the bulb so ???

Ey up ST1 .

cheers mate yeah im itchin all right :)

Yeah i go by trichs, i like to try an get a full range of high from my plants (especially when i do a single strain) so i like to pick some that are about between 60% 40% clear to cloudy and then again at 80%cloudy , that way i can have a day smoke and a night smoke:)

I have a microscope 60x-100x mag does the trick, even a 30x loupe will do you sound.

Its hard to go by hairs as conditiobns in the groom can dry out an turn pistles red/brown way before the plant acctually matures, in my experience anyway.

also not seen a hydro set up for the best part of a decade now , i take it your in hydro as you flush??so im not sure how long to flush but a weekish used to do us cant imagine there would be much differance with a rudix but i could be wrong.

If you have a camera with a macro lens take a shot of a bud an zoom in on it , should give you a better idea than the hairs.

Hope this elps fella. good luck with your grow.

Cheers BP helped a lot looks like i'll be gettin me some sort of microscope :wink:

Hey Hey folks !!

Well its down an hung at a mates in his drobe+C/F, i had planned on drying in my box but i left a few little bits on to see if they reveg(as sugessted by vince noir the rock an roll star) an didnt want my house stinking !! cant wait to go over later an nip a bit off wooohaaa, an cant wait to see what happens if she re veggs am gonna take tommy up on his advice to vince and try take cuttings and have a bonsia sog haha ,

sorry no pics yet but maybe tonight or tomorrow

the hash a scraped off mi fingers was very oily tasting heavy fuel and spice ,

It might be me but i dont think this FB is like anything ive smoked before ??

Edit2-make sentence make sense

Edited by beanpopper

Hey Buggsy gets a thumbs from me too

Id did give myself a little pat on the back :)

few flicks of my twigs

post-54777-0-41212700-1301522180_thumb.jpgpost-54777-0-37669200-1301522202_thumb.jpgpost-54777-0-28502000-1301522223_thumb.jpg

quite impressed with the yield very impressed with the smoke .

most of it has been 'tested';) or donated, with an to,friends.

i have some airbud and trim that wil be going through my new scuff box then ill bho the remainder i have plans to create some (hopefully) tastey hash a cream for psoriasis and maybe a cream to ease the back spasms i seem to be getting latly.

The airbud bush

post-54777-0-11502800-1301523128_thumb.jpg

Ive been running this box for nearly a year on an off so i think its time i used my observations to improve

post-54777-0-71572800-1301523414_thumb.jpg

Smoke report

Smoked in a joint 1/3 bacco to 2/3 The Fastbud.

Rolled in OCB Slims.

Smoke was nice and smooth, spicey hash flavours with tones of coconut and vanilla :guitar:

Nice bright heady high which I found became quite heavy after a few (possibly the bacco)

Smoked in a glass pipe.

Lit with a match.

breaking up the bud released a floral,musty smell possibly fuel-like ,reminded me of leather,slightly perfume.

Smoke from the pipe was very creamy,dribbly creamy, :applause: I found it sweet in a spicey-citrus way but a nutty, fuelish hashy flavour .

Over all a nice smoke, the kind you want a jar of tucked away. Very enjoyable creative high.

edit to add i took it down in 3 stages over 1 week, i have noticed slight differances in the three but nothing i can really track as the buds are all mixed up and i dont have time to put it all under the scope.

Edited by beanpopper

• 1 month later...

hey hey folks well this is the last leg then ,just wanted to say good luck to all and thanks to all who popped round to give advice and support or just to have a giggle :)Also Thanks again to all involved and for the oppertunity to take part.

I didnt officially end this diary so im doing it now .

As its the first time ive joined an online forum i have learnt an awful lot about forum etiquette, among other things.

so this is the end, sorry i didnt get knee deep checkin out everyones diaries but i struggled to find the time for my updates alone.

well done beanpopper ..its been a great read ..and like you i found the high to be creative and not in any way couchlocky ..top stuff for daytimes

well done beanpopper ..its been a great read ..and like you i found the high to be creative and not in any way couchlocky ..top stuff for daytimes

cheers dude :) t'has been fun .ill be doin this one again for sure.

In fact cant wait for this years!!!

Same time, same place :)