sweet compo in compo

*DJ*

looking good in here man :)

cheers G,G,

vince? :) iv been offered some strange stuff in my time mate, but, thats a first!! :rofl: i thought i was smashed last night :D

deano...

:)

ahh there were some mistake posts in this thread ..my reply wont make sense anymore cos mr gg posted in the wrong thread or i did ..and im straight and have been since new years day ..thats impressive :(

Your plants are coming along great, I love the J47

atb

thanks n,j,d

there going on 12/12 next weekend, i just hope the other 6 catch up, thinking on though the gp and sc are about the same in hight, so i might bend the j47s a bit to keep them even in bloom!! :unsure:

deano..

:stoned:

iv finally got all 9 safely to 12/12, i put them in last night, but forgot to take the pics, i still had a haze to chop, trim and hang, so my bloom room was empty, then i had to do a quick clean round, that was well overdue, :wassnnme: and took fecking ages (once i got the sticky strip unstuck from my hair, another story) :ouch: but any ways, ill up load some tonight, see how they got on on there first proper nights kip!!

deano..

:D

sorted! :yahoo: 5 days 12/12, so far so good, iv managed to keep them quit even, considering theres 3 strains, but the j47 are creeping up a bit more than the other 6, i think (if the pics not upside down) :unsure: from left to right, j47, sweet cheese, green poison!

post-27262-0-05907600-1297282163_thumb.jpg

deano..

iv had a bet with mrs NL, that when i look at the girls later ill have some bud showing, :unsure: well the start of some bud anyways :wassnnme: i wont know till 7ish, but im feeling lucky today!! :D

deano..

:stoned:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay with my update, but iv had a bit of a nightmare since i last posted, :headpain: somehow my enviroment went right up the wall :unsure: its done my head in for days, iv only just sussed that my intake timer is wanked, and one of my passive intakes has been covered for at least 2 weeks, (its behind a chest of draws) anyways it got to hot, i watered the plants to much, and its all gone sideways, (not quite down hill though) so, iv changed the timer, uncovered the passive intake and dried the over watered pots out :doh: and starting the watering cycle again, iv got a fare bit of yellowing along with a touch of ram horning on the jacks and s,cheese :( but, the greens coming back into them, and iv got buds on all nine, i wont embarrass myself with any pics today, but i will the weekend, by wich time things sould have picked up some more! (fingers crossed)

deano..

hey deano, sorry to hear about your mishap - know how ya feel mate :( i've just been getting back on track myself recently after a feck up, with both the veg and flower groom. its a pisser right enough but i'm sure you'll turn it around

all the best with it bud :yep:

hey deano, sorry to hear about your mishap - know how ya feel mate :( i've just been getting back on track myself recently after a feck up, with both the veg and flower groom. its a pisser right enough but i'm sure you'll turn it around

all the best with it bud :yep:

thanks spirit mate, it was mrs NLs birthday a few weeks back, and when she took her cards down, she put them all in one of them 3ft cards and put the lot right up against one of my intakes (behind the chest of draws) :doh: what with that and the timer on the intake fan, it just about cooked everything in there :ouch: onwards and upwards though, tough old plants, lesser fem seeds would have sprouted nuts long before know, i know!! :D

deano..

:skin_up:

• 3 weeks later...

alright deano

plants are looking green and healthy, well before the mishap, sounds like u discovered it just in time, gives them time to recover, heres hopin for a nice finish :D

ATB with this grow m8 :yep:

:spliff: