sweet compo in compo

*DJ*

cheers bean!

iv just topped the 3 jack47,s and 3 sweet cheese, iv left the g, poison to do its thing as nature intended, there short and stumpy compared to the other 6 anyways, as for the pots, im thinking about using 5ltr to Finnish in, that way i can (hopefully) pot up and stick them in bloom directly after! well thats the revised plan so far, it will probably change in a few days :B): i wont take any snaps tonight, tbh they all look quite sad at the min (having their heads lopped off an all) :ouch: but ill do it tomorrow when there feeling a bit better! :rofl:

deano..

:doh:

Edited by NLdean

Good man dean, they look good anyway, best of luck

thanks silc mate, nice one!

they have picked right up now, since iv topped them the jack47 are marching on, taller than every thing else and drinking loads more than the rest (plain filtered water still) anyways, quick pic time. :D

post-27262-1295574384_thumb.jpg

deano..

:D

Lookin Schweet Deano.. :yep:

How long have they been vegging for now ??

5 or 6 i think juan, im murder for keeping times, dates, and all the other dairy details that i should keep a note of :doh: but im happy as long as the green bit is pointing up, :wink:

deano..

Lookin Schweet Deano.. :yep:

How long have they been vegging for now ??

5 or 6 i think juan, im murder for keeping times, dates, and all the other dairy details that i should keep a note of :doh: but im happy as long as the green bit is pointing up, :yep:

deano..

:wink:

Just worked it out from Dec 16th when they all first shown and its 5 wk 1 day.. :yep:

Hope mine look as bushy at that stage,, :doh:

see! :wink: you ask me a question, and then have to work it out yourself! :yep: jesus! :doh: im shit! :yep: i think its a good idea though, people should post answers to there own questions anyways, saves me doing it!! :D

deano

right from the top down, we have............. jack47post-27262-1295820927_thumb.jpg (topped)

then.............sweet cheesepost-27262-1295820973_thumb.jpg (topped)

and last green poisonpost-27262-1295821024_thumb.jpg (not topped)

god only knows how this post will come out, iv had murders resizing pics tonight lol this is my 4th attempt. :D

deano..

:(

Those jacks look like they respond well to topping.

your right there P,P, the tallest one is about twice the height of the smallest green poison, there going in the final pots some time this week, every one has rooted out the bottom of the pot its in, so there, there or there abouts ready to go over to 12/12 pretty soon! :B):

deano..

:wink:

iv done a few more pics tonight, the jack47s wont leave off, i top them, they stick 2 fingers up, and carry on going, lol anyways, hoping the pics are in order :D here we go.....

jack47...post-27262-1296176314_thumb.jpg

sweet cheese....post-27262-1296176338_thumb.jpg

green poison......post-27262-1296176360_thumb.jpg

and all together!!post-27262-1296176382_thumb.jpg

deano....

:(

eta... id just watered them before i took the pics so if they look a bit droopy, thats why!! lol

Edited by NLdean

i got some spare jizz if you need to boost them babies up a bit matey ..looking mighty fine though