Nick Mack's Funky Tree's

Nick Mack

Hello there Buggsy, I've not tried the CC yet mate. It's currently curing away in a couple of jars, fancy giving it the acid test this weekend? I'll get in touch if I'm over your way.

Now then BP, I'll make sure there's still plenty left when you venture over this way. The BJ looks like it's going to have some killer buds, big long tall beasts!!

I gave the girls plain water on Monday night and have just given them a feed now, 2ml of bloom for the GP and 4ml for the BJ. Upon closer inspection I see the BJ is not affected by the rust spots or discolouration at all so I'm leaning towards the overfert as the GP is listed as a seven weeker. I looked at the trich's under the microscope this evening and they're not even milky yet so I'm going to give them another weeks or so, they're currently at the end of week seven so we'll see what they look like at the end of week eight. The GP are getting so dense that I set the dehumidifier to switch on when the lights go out from now on, the RH is between 41 and 59 throughout a 24hr period and I'm guessing the higher end of the scale is when the lights go out.

I'll try get some pics up tomorrow, I need to find a decent light to take pics under as the room is in total darkness when the HPS is off.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick Mack

• beanpopper

• buggsy

• Serpent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANNIPOOPOOKAA!!!

All nearly back to normal over there then ? I do love the GP seen it do amazing things (in photos)looknig forward to growing it myself think it will be perfect for a scorg :)

the BJ sounds like its coming through well, big long tall beasties to shake a stick at .

which one you looking forward to the most ?

im looking forward to that ;) will have some morsels from my nearly organic micro grow:)

Hello there Buggsy, I've not tried the CC yet mate. It's currently curing away in a couple of jars, fancy giving it the acid test this weekend? I'll get in touch if I'm over your way.

Now then BP, I'll make sure there's still plenty left when you venture over this way. The BJ looks like it's going to have some killer buds, big long tall beasts!!

I gave the girls plain water on Monday night and have just given them a feed now, 2ml of bloom for the GP and 4ml for the BJ. Upon closer inspection I see the BJ is not affected by the rust spots or discolouration at all so I'm leaning towards the overfert as the GP is listed as a seven weeker. I looked at the trich's under the microscope this evening and they're not even milky yet so I'm going to give them another weeks or so, they're currently at the end of week seven so we'll see what they look like at the end of week eight. The GP are getting so dense that I set the dehumidifier to switch on when the lights go out from now on, the RH is between 41 and 59 throughout a 24hr period and I'm guessing the higher end of the scale is when the lights go out.

I'll try get some pics up tomorrow, I need to find a decent light to take pics under as the room is in total darkness when the HPS is off.

Hell yea! gis a shout. be nice to know what im in for! :), should be about most of weekend. but off out for a boogie sat night late on..

Still a bit confuzzled by my rusty ness tbh. thought it had gone, new growth appears fine. but i have noticed a bit of rusting on some fans that i dont think had it to begin with?

still thinking along the lines of it being SBPI overkill. So it could just be taking its time to affect certain old leaves.

anyhooos gonna leave em be and see what happens with the newest growth..

All the best bud!