Nick Mack's Funky Tree's

Nick Mack

After a 2.5ml dose of Root Stim last night the girls are looking really good today, I will be potting them up into their final 3.5 litre pots tomorrow evening. There were no roots visible at the bottom of the pot when they were watered last night but when I watered them this evening there were plenty of roots busting out of every hole in the pot, on every plant. I should really have tied them down again tonight but I gave it a miss as I'll be potting them up tomorrow and it just seems like a waste of time.

I'll get pictures of each individual plant tomorrow when I pot them up although I'm not sure if I'll get chance to post them tomorrow, I'll get them up soon enough whatever happens.

Temps are steady as always, between 21 and 23C. The RH is sitting between 40 and 50%

So far they have had just tap water until last night when I gave them a small dose of PM Root Stim, they shouldn't really need any nutes until a week or so into the flowering period.

So here they are at day 21 since germination.

post-53568-1294263472_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick Mack

• beanpopper

• buggsy

• Serpent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude i hope u realize ur gonna have some beasty's on yer hands by the looks of them :( . I can see you donning the spandex and wrestling with'em for sure :) .

peace :smokin:

Hi Mack!

Very nice, you have the sea of green almost done over there.

I'll keep passing by, for sure, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Ey up mate , hows it going over there saw ur cc flowering post , bummer, or is it lucky you with ur brand new genes;) u got a plan B sorted ? everythings looking well nice from ur last update :yep: Keep on Keeping on

edit-grammer

Edited by beanpopper

• 2 weeks later...

Goooarn nick. Looking good. Hopefully ill manage to get the sog down next time round. All this wrestling I'm doing atm is though in a small space ha ha. Onwards and upwards.

Looking forward to seeing your final outcome :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened since then, I think this video sums it up.

I totally blobbed on this diary due to a ridiculous amount of work coming into the office after xmas, at last I finally have a few days with no overtime so I'll try and get a few updates in before the big chop.

It turned out the cream caramel's I had were auto's and so they're long gone now, they didn't turn out too well to be honest as they were so much shorter than the other plants by the end of their cycle and so lost out on a lot of light. When I realised the CC's were auto's I went to give the Black Jack's and the Green Poison's a good LST session and noticed one of the BJ's had stem rot. I destroyed the plant as it wasn't worth the risk of infecting the others when I had another five plants to go at. As I was one plant down and two plants would be out of the way in a few weeks due to their fast flowering period I decided to pot the GP's and BJ's up into 6 litre pots and veg for a week or so longer to make sure I got the yield I was after.

So now I'm six weeks in and things could be a lot worse, I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. These plants have had a rough time with very little interaction from me since xmas time due to the mental hours I've been putting in at the office, they've been snapped a couple of times and gone bone dry a few times now and they don't look too bad for it.

Here's some pics I posted in the sick plants forum earlier, I think it's just nute burn because I haven't kept my eye on the calendar and have been a little heavy handed with the bloom nutes.

Here's the pics and I'll get some better one's posted tomorrow.

post-53568-0-32885200-1300139786_thumb.jpg

Ey ups Mr Mack. Looking good. Hope its a good harvest for you. What did you think to the cream caramel? Any good.

I'll keep an eye on these as I have a gp seed i may take cuttings from after these autos of mine. Not decided yet mind.

All the best bud

looking tastey there NM, bad news about the BJ but like you say you could still manage the type of yield you were after.

How did the CC smoke?

Loving the DR Hook mate ;)

you heard 'millionare'

good luck hope they sort em-sens out