sweet seeds jk47,blkjk and ganesha spirit

blackmedicine

thanx everyone. fell asleep on my parents sofa lastnight. someone today, my mum gave me the envelope. and i had a nice surpirise. 3 lots of 3 seeds for 3.

cheers sweet seeds and uk420

• 3 weeks later...

mission one complete, the seeds have passed enough hands so i wont get caught with them, and my photographer studenmt, knows how to pressw the button on the camera i gave her. so we'll see how they get on, cus growing makes me paranoid, its all legal at my house now,

and my photographer studenmt, knows how to pressw the button on the camera i gave her. so we'll see how they get on, cus growing makes me paranoid, its all legal at my house now,

Photo`s of what mate?

Is it a full moon already?

Edited by ratdog

they were concieved by sweet seeds, the will be in labour in a pint of pure well water, bioiled and chilled,

they will be in there for approxamtely 12 hours,m then potted into the plant magic organic compost under a small amount of soil, in a lil dent a match made, in total darkness in a sweaty room, totally sterile except fopr the natural microherds.

when they shoot up, more soil, slighlty damp will be added, and when they give me the wink, i'll wask my hands in hemp soap, left to dry for 30 minutes, and then the soil gently pressed, and then more osil added, so that they wont stretch, then added to a enviro light or some new technology developed somehwere,

then under lots of lights, all different spectrums, til they cover the area, they will be lightly bent, and the new shoots,m will be tied, when they are in the biggest containers(council recyly bins for botlles) are council is a good one) the conmtainers are black. with these containers, screws will be screwed in, ans the ties wiill be cheap tights from a supermarket.

then, give them as much mixed light spectrummed light they b=need, flurosent tubes lighting along the rim of the tubs, and we'll just seee hwat happens.

i have mates that tested the strains out before. and he's givemn me all the test reports he did in holland. we also have a secret weapon, well water, that runs thru my land.

we will stress the plants so much in the last week, thats the plant wont know if its havin fun or dying, be played sonic youths confusion is sex music. randomly, the room will be tilted to freak the plants right out, and thge tempature will be randomly controlled, ive seen it done, and the resin production is mental. seen jack 47 look black, but thats r percy smoke, so will be a staggered harvest, so those that like it white, those that like it blue, those that like it jamacian.

i'll probabl;y just not bother with the diary, and just send a donation. i lost alot of money recently. a mate ha dto leave, cus he run up debt with the mainlanders, and becuz im on both sides, i had to tell him to leave, so i'll probably be in australia, does anyone understand the plan, its a schizophrebnic goverenment grow,

just a joke, i love uk420, just not a click person, they usually avoid me, tiol i say helloo, shake there hand, and then we have a joke, cal;led real ife, anyway, newyears eve, and i got shit to do, thanx for ebtertainin me for 30mins, cus now i go out, and switch the fake reality down, start, turn off, nosie drops, and i can breathe, out the matrix,:rofl: