sweet seeds jk47,blkjk and ganesha spirit

blackmedicine

don't know the set up, but be sprouted sometime in the next month or 2. in organic compost, fed with well water and old timers nutes and the pm range of extra;s.

i know how they'll spend ther elast 3 days. gonna use a strobe light and scare the lil girls into submitting any extra resin

tyhanx uk420 and sweet seeds for the chance to grow sum beans ive been dreaming of for a while

nice one, sweet.

post-54405-1291223982_thumb.jpg

thanx, recon i'm gonna need it. doubt i'd finish in the top ten, but the reward for me is the grow and the smoke, and comments and tips from u guys.

Guest weedmonsta

you never know m8... i was in the top 10 last year :band: get some nice pics, and some good info in there m8 :)

good luck again m8

Good luck dude. Bought a pack of Black Jack last week so will be lookin in from time to time. I heard it was easy to grow, pretty vigourous and strong as fuck with a really nice taste. That was me sold anyway. I've smoked plenty of B Domina and love it. Got a really deep fruity taste. Never smoked good Jack Herer before but it definatly exists and loads of people recommend it so I didn't let the shit samples of Jack Ive had put me off.

Have you smoked the B Jack before ? If so whats it like.If anyone else has grown or smoked it, plz give ya opinions here if thats cool cause there arn't many diaries on them.

ATB Fella

HJ :)

nope, but ive smoked a lovely jack before, and it was a lovely flavour. sometimes a bit to flavoursome, hits the taste buds on the sweet side.

let me know how ur blacks go, should be a lovely black medicine. im shit at puns

Edited by blackmedicine

cheers chilli, lets see what these black jacks can do then. i'll probably top them twice, and tie down the 4 main heads in a x formation, til theres enough heads off of the branches to fill that area and switch to 12/12, once the heads are a few inches high. i've tried spraying the heads that stretch more than others with cold water, which seamed to work

Edited by blackmedicine

good luck BM ,

I'll keep an eye inhere if i may ,

you've chosen very similar vars to me , but i have the botafumeiros not the ganesh spirit .

I was tossing up between those 2 and the green poison .

Hope all goes well for ya bud .

I know I wont win , but like last year , I'll feel like ive won soon as the beans hit the doormat.

peace

ram