Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

768 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chilli

• Archangel

• FARMER G

• stonedcold

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to look at these 3 times before making my mind up. Archangel's purple OT just pipped the others to the post. Superb photos from everyone - Joolz, you are making it really hard to choose these days with your choices (big up to all the growers who made the grade).

Atb.

Bio.

:smokin: Thanks for the nomination guys! :v: Great honour. :ouch:

Really stiff competition this month but I totally understand why Archangel is the favourite! What a beautiful girl and/or picture!! :D Hope she tastes as nice as she looks.

As always, the COTC is a tough decision, but my vote went for hants! :rofl::yep:

Good job to you all,

AT lol

ooh ooh ooh what a beautiful present for christmas ! a nice dark purple plant !!! with the season ending comes nices outdoors pics... well well well i like colored plant.... sea of green is quiet cool !!! but sea of purple is really amazing !!!!!

do you purple too ?!?!?! ;)lol:rofl:

Well soon as I saw it I had a feeling it'd be the one - Archangel and the Oldtimes - love the colouring, gorgeous shades of purple there and a stonkin' looking chola - nice work buddy - GL!

',;~}~

Guest HYDRO_GROWER

yep Archangel looks like the winner..This is my first vote and I love the purple like most of us do.. lol

Edited by HYDRO_GROWER

everyone goes nuts for a pretty purp. all great entries this month hard choice but the hant haze took my vote that looks delish, props man

I see I am not alone in going with Archangel. For me it had to be one of the pretty guerillas, and this just edged out Austrian Toker's beautiful Purple Maroc.

I have to admit, I was dead impressed with Doobz's Unknown herb. That is a beauty.

Edited by Rouffian