Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

768 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thanks once again to joolz OT n modz who have nominated me , there all great picz this month round well they always are to be honest , a few stand out for me tho , amnesias smile is awsome so is kgb`s sicko that ya blue cheese pheno mate ? but the one that does it for me is Hantshaze`s jk 47 , i even pm`d tommy from sweet seeds about a week or so ago to tell him to use his photo`s for there catalogue plus have smoked ma main mans jack and totally awsome lol well done hants mate also well done to all those nominated and to those who have voted for me already this time round :smokin: now where`s them skinz...... :skin_up:

FG ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chilli

• Archangel

• FARMER G

• stonedcold

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chilli's gets my attention, deserves a mention. Looking into growing and using a male, next yrs GG.

All the GG entries are beauts.

and the others are frosty as fook n gorgeous, so how the hell am I gonna pick?!?!

Wd all for getting in the short list :wassnnme::spliff:

wanna put a vote in so it's gonna be for KGB's as it's sick! :stoned: Never grown or witnessed a bud/cola/calyx's like that so hopefully sometime in the near future we'll be enjoying the fruits of summit like this.

:spliff:

MW

Chilli's gets my attention, deserves a mention. Looking into growing and using a male, next yrs GG.

Just realised I got a nomination :ninja: . I hope he doesn't impregnate any of those lovely ladies. :guitar:

It was between Hants and Farmer for me this month ...

But i went for Hantshaze's AK47 .. Very Healthy looking plant .

Top Stuff Hants :guitar:

Driptray :ninja:

Kin'ell - That was a hard vote :rofl:

so many beautful breeds there, but I had to choose 1 and my vote goes to Hants.

Well done mate ;) hope the smoke is good as it looks :smoke:

Farmer G's specimen is one of the most bud-tastic plants I've ever seen! Archangel's is one of the most gorgeous, certainly the most purple . just been and looked at my manky afghan no. 1's and feel like quitting the forum in self disgust - well done everybody!

Well im liking the smile :) but im loving the sicko lol

Kgb just nabs it....

Top buds all round tho folks :spliff: loving those outdoor shots the cold really brings out the colour, beautiful.

dodgee