Another Sweet Seeds giveaway

withnail

im still gutted that i harvested before anyone else and never got nowt ..nearly 100 kg from one auto ..exceptional autos too ..whats the chances withnail of getting some autos this time around ? i did post in the thread ..but of course i understand that others may come first when it comes to dishing em out ..but if i am considered im going to go for a record breaking 160kg :wink:

and the rest ..pah a kilo a bud ..that was air bud

Weren`t you grossing a kilo a bud Vince lol

mine will be right after my first grow so with any luck around the last week of december or 1 week in jan maybe befor then if my seedlings die

Cheers mate I've put my name down :crybaby:

Out of interest, do you know if it is a first names down first served type thing, or do the first 80 or so to put their name down then go into a hat draw to pick who gets selected?

Guest Shairiley
Cheers mate I've put my name down :crybaby:

Out of interest, do you know if it is a first names down first served type thing, or do the first 80 or so to put their name down then go into a hat draw to pick who gets selected?

there is room for 112 folk think we only at 88 as far as i know if u qualify regarding the rules and your names down i think you are in but dont quote me on that.

Cheers Shairley. I'm pretty sure I qualify so roll on a grow diary :angry: Time to crack my camera out too and get some budshots :crybaby: Prizes are amazing!

Guest Shairiley
Oh gawan then. I'll have a bash.

Hopefully my growroom rebuild should be up and running by then.

need to put ur name down in the comp thread in sweet seeds sub forum along wi ur 3 selections of vars.

im still gutted that i harvested before anyone else and never got nowt ..nearly 100 kg from one auto ..exceptional autos too ..whats the chances withnail of getting some autos this time around ? i did post in the thread ..but of course i understand that others may come first when it comes to dishing em out ..but if i am considered im going to go for a record breaking 160kg lol

:yinyang:

Edited by Oldboy71