Another Sweet Seeds giveaway

withnail

Afternoon folks. Just in case you've missed it Sweet Seeds are again running their diary competition.All you need to do is keep a dairy of a sweet seeds grow, Sweet Seeds will even give you the seeds for free :yep:

However thats not it, the best diary will win a trip to the Soft Secrets cannabis cup as guests of Sweet Seeds, 2nd and 3rd prizes will be a range of goods from the Sweet Seeds website to the vaule of 400 and 200 euros.

Check out the link here for more details and good luck everyone :(

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=235594

• Like 1

Guest hantshaze
Thanks for the heads up Withers :ouch:, i missed the last chance so this will be great to get another chance :D

Me too.

It would be great to get involved in this one :)

Hantshaze.......:yep:

Guest hantshaze
Get your list of strains down in the thread and you'll be sorted out HH :D

Job done Withnail mucka :(

Thanks very much,

HantsHaze......

Wow! Thanks for the info withnail! :wink:

I'm just going there and ask for my favourites lol <Sweet Afgani, Cream Caramel and Black Jack> :unsure:

..Just kiddin', of course, but that's what I would do :yep:

Thanks for posting this announcement, 24 hours since the contest was made public and around 40 users have now declared their intention to participate. But there's still space for another 40 and a few more.

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

im still gutted that i harvested before anyone else and never got nowt ..nearly 100 kg from one auto ..exceptional autos too ..whats the chances withnail of getting some autos this time around ? i did post in the thread ..but of course i understand that others may come first when it comes to dishing em out ..but if i am considered im going to go for a record breaking 160kg :yinyang:

im still gutted that i harvested before anyone else and never got nowt ..nearly 100 kg from one auto ..exceptional autos too ..whats the chances withnail of getting some autos this time around ? i did post in the thread ..but of course i understand that others may come first when it comes to dishing em out ..but if i am considered im going to go for a record breaking 160kg :wink:

Weren`t you grossing a kilo a bud Vince lol