UK420 Presents - British Buds

Sam Semillia

I know we have this forum (and I love it!) and I do subscribe to keep it up and running....BUT....I love having cannabis books, I love having a flick while Im in the bath or on the toilet.

Not only would it raise more dough from book sales it would also attract more member which equals more subbies and more advertisers.

Would love to see this happen!

Weeds

Thats the attitude we like here on 420. Positivity. Still dont like the grow guide thing though. What we do should be shown off in print - how we do it should be kept online.

Think from the readers prospective (imagining they've never heard of UK420), they see a beautiful bud grown by this guy called "weedsmoker". And within minutes they can talk to him and ask questions online. I don't think thats been possible before.

Good work by the way Chilli. Although some of them names make me laugh - sounds like some of the shite my old dealer used to say;

'Oi Sam, i got some blue smurf widow' or 'i got some well nice akpurplecheese'. Like something from a Chris Morris spoof.

Good work by the way Chilli. Although some of them names make me laugh - sounds like some of the shite my old dealer used to say;

'Oi Sam, i got some blue smurf widow' or 'i got some well nice akpurplecheese'. Like something from a Chris Morris spoof.

I`ve just created some Blue Panther :rofl:

Very few British strains though...

I don't think you can call any strain "British" simply because cannabis is not native to the UK

Neither are Bulldogs,

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway - back on topic.....

Heard from Jules in the week and he's certainly not against the idea. So keep the ideas coming. I'll need a lot of help, firstly compiling an A to Z of the top strains we're all growing - so lets get it on.

Watch this space. With a little get up and go this thing could be on our coffee tables for early summer.

Good idea. Had not thought of covering hash. There are some great Hash pic on these boards too. Who made the little man out of Hash? Was it Billious?

Guest zigzagzoot

I don't think you can call any strain "British" simply because cannabis is not native to the UK

Neither are Bulldogs,

Not anymore mate, but they were before bullbaiting was banned.

Neither are Bulldogs,

they are actually, as in they were bred here

you could have pictures of peoples home crosses :) i got a few hacks on the go

Edited by scraglor