UK420 Presents - British Buds

Sam Semillia

i think with the blessing of the mods we should do a vote on and see :spliff:

Dont know what we'd be voting for? Obviously I'd need the blessings of Jules and the mods - i could never happen otherwise. But I think for us lot you either support the idea and contribute or you don't. Simples.

What do you want to vote for ? Do you see it as a threat to security?

no just ment a vote to see who is up for it,this way you no if it can be dun(for the info.) be no good if say 3 peeps say yes and the rest say no :B):

Edited by muz nuts

I know there is not that many Brit strains but there are a lot of great Brit growers. Would be as much a homage to the Brit scene as it would the Brit strains.

All the books i have seem to be from the White era. When it was all widow this and rhino that. We've come a long way since then.

I personally don't think it should be done :P

Very few British strains though...

My thought as well, I guess it would have to be Buds grown in Britain...

definately a series of small books to be made here! donations equal shares in the project.

UK420= series of informative books to help you understand the world of cannabis growing.

book 1-germinating

book 2-vegging

book 3 -flowering

book 4 -harvesting

book 5 -strain guides

book 6 -knowing your equipment

book 7- soils,coco or hydro

ect

ps:free automatic seed with every book purchase!

Edited by nyleridedog

I personally don't think it should be done :P

Thats a shame Green Thumb, I was hoping to have you on board. Why do you think its a bad idea? I can see it being only a positive thing for the community.

It could raise some regular money for the site. There does'nt seem to have such book released for around 10 years - just a few updates and reprints.

I't would be current, unique and would fill a current gap in the market.

definately a series of small books to be made here! donations equal shares in the project.

UK420= series of informative books to help you understand the world of cannabis growing.

ps:free automatic seed with every book purchase!

Nah dont think so mate. A grow guide and a free seed to grow? Dont want that anywhere near me. Well dodgy and not what this is about. This is images and blurbs from the people that took them - with perhaps a little "techy" knowledge from the Old Pro's about the strain - but certainly not a grow guide.

It will be about the plant and how it grows - not about how to grow it - I have to emphasise that.

One thing at a time i think, but keep the ideas coming.

Edited by Sam Semillia

grow guide? definatly not a grow guide, no no no, but a series of books detailing each variable in the world of growing cannabis!

book 1-germinating

book 2-vegging

book 3 -flowering

book 4 -harvesting

book 5 -strain guides

book 6 -knowing your equipment

book 7- soils,coco or hydro

theirs so much information contained within these walls

ps:free voucher code for a seed from attiutde for souvenre purposes

I found this list of UK strains on another site. Not sure how accurate or complete it is though.

UK Clone only strains

AK47(clone)cherry pheno.............................(John Goodman)

The Apple(clone)...................................... ..lemon x kali mist

Bin Laden(clone)...................................... ...AK47?, available throughout Hackney

Blue Ice (clone)..........................................found in Wales

The Blues or livers(clone).............................Possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud or a Sk#1 pheno

Bristol black Kush (clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno

Bristol Cream (clone)....................................Devon/Exeter/Bristol South West

Bristol black Kush (clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno

Bristol Cream (clone)...................................South West

Cheese (UK) (clone)........................................... Exodus skunk No.1 clone

Cheese x Northern Lights (clone)...................... ...from Luton

Cola/Kola(clone)....................................... ...midlands strain

"The Dunk*(clone)...................................... 98`s g13 Pukka type

El Yucateca(clone)................................... ...(ganja pasha)

ES (clone)........................................... .......Old Nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)

Fat Sat(clone)..................................... ........NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95

Free Tibet x WW(clone)................................(HS`s pineapple pheno)

G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam (Graham)

GrapefruitKush (clone).................................Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90

G-star(clone)....................................... ......(banana man)

Jordan(clone)..................................... ........Super Skunk x ? from West London

Jack Herer.ukv1(clone)................................. sat dom.

Kali mist.............................................. .......old phenotype, London

Kali "pre98"(clone)................................ .... ....sativa dom. not seed stock!

Kalishnapple(clone) Tropicana pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)

Kentish Cream (clone)....................................bag seed from Jamaica

Krowberry(clone).................................. ........blackberry x grand daddy purple

Lemon(clone)...................................... .........haze hybrid cut

Lemonade (clone)................................... .......from the Midlands

Lemon & Lime (clone)................................. .....'87 Citral x Hawaiian

Lot 5(clone).......................................... .......(oldtimer1)

MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)................................grown since '89..'87, Haze? cut x SOIL (Earthy DurbanPxSk#1), Norfolk

Mystery strain(clone)....................................( elevator man)

Nap(clone)........................................ ..........clone only indica strain (Banana Man)

navinder(clone)................................... .........British breed

No Name(aka John Doh)(clone)........................(Sonic)

Old Boy Blue (clone)......................................East Anglia

Orange Skelter(clone)...................................S k1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area

Peng (clone)....................................... ..........Nottinghamshire

Rudebwoy(clone)................................... .......'85 JA xSkunk1, South London

Rumple Stiltskin(clone).................................London, indica

Peng (clone)........................................... .....SSH old school pheno, London

Pineapple(clone).................................. .........skunk 1 x Alaskan Jamaican (Sonic)

Pr1(clone)........................................ ...........from Preston

Psychosis(clone) .........................................possibly old super skunk pheno handled by exodus crew

Purple Afghan(clone)..................................... (Ganja pasha)

Purple pineapple (clone).................................. purple pineapple skunk

Safe House (clone)...................................... ..(Sonic)

Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+

Smurf berry............................................. .....galactic smurf x haze Santa Maria x Krowberrry

SKOB(clone)....................................... .........'89 Malawi Cob x Super Skunk from Cornwall & Cape Town

Strawberries and Cream (clone).......................Brum

Sugar Puffs (clone)................................. ........(kellogdog)

Swa swa(clone) ...........................................backcross?

Sweet p (clone)............................................sweet tooth x power plant

Tooti-Fruity(clone)..................................... ...south-east midlands

Top44 sport (clone).......................................(Eddie Shoestring)

Viking(clone)..................................... ...........originally from Holland

WeeBubble(clone).................................. .......'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts

White Cheese(clone)..................................... cheese x white widow, heavily guarded in Norfolk

British bred strains

Back to cheese(f1`s and clone)........................(Brightside)

BB cheese............................................ ........cheese x afghan(big Buddha seeds)

BB blue cheese........................................ .......(cheese x afghan)x blueberry (big Buddha seeds)

Big haze(f1).......................................... ........original Haze x chronic (Crazy x seeds)

Bubble Axe.(f1).......................................... ....Saxon axe x bubble dust (fritillary seeds)

Cheesonix (f1).............................................. .Cheese x Chronic

(Cheese x NL) x strawberry haze(f1)....................(lovelightpower)

Cheese x shimla(f1)........................................ ..(Sonic)

Cheese x Yumboldt(f1)......................................

Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline)........(BeAn)

Free Tibet x WW(f1)........................................(So7omon seeds)

G-bomb(s1).......................................... .........(big Buddha seeds)

Generals Daughter (FDM)…………………..G13 x C99

Goats cheese(f1)........................................ ....(banana man)

Goldfinger........................................ .............

Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)(Jolly Green Giant)

Killer Skunk (UGORG)……………………Blues x Smellyberry

Jacky p(f1)............................................. .......Jack Herer(male) x The Dunk(ukG13 clone) (m@rg)

Jackie psd(f1)........................................... .....sour diesel(male) x jackie p"(m@rg)

JLo (f1).............................................. ...........Kentish Crème X Flo

Kachina(f1 and clone)......................................(Hothouse Flowers)

Landing Zone(f1).......................................... ..Jack Herer x Durban Poison (fritillary seed)

Lemon stinky(f1)........................................ .....sensi star x chronic(Crazy x seed's)

Malonica(f1)...................................... .............Malawi gold x chronic(Crazy x seed's)

malahazi(f1)...................................... ..............original haze x Malawi gold(Crazy x seed's)

Mantis(f1)........................................ ...............nap x haze x Santa Maria (Banana Man)

Marbled white (f1)............................................White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)

MoFlo............................................. ................

Old times(f1)......................................... ..........esb x ? (oldtimer1)

Pops(f1).......................................... ...............(Banana Man)

Pineapple x shimla(f1)........................................ (Sonic)

Saxon Axe (f1 and clone)...................................NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)

Smellyberry (UGORG)……………………….Blues x DJ Short Blueberry

The Smelly One............................................... ..

Smile………………………………………….Underground Originals

Sour krow(f1).......................................... .........(Banana Man)

Sour smurf(f1)......................................... .........(Banana Man)

Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2)...................................Spice x BB Cheese (So7omon Seeds)

Strawberry Cheese (f1)....................................Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)

Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)..........(Jolly Green Giant)

Swowie Skunk(f1)......................................... ...(Bloodz in da Hoodz)

WW x Free Tibet(f1) .........................................(So7omon Seeds)

I know we have this forum (and I love it!) and I do subscribe to keep it up and running....BUT....I love having cannabis books, I love having a flick while Im in the bath or on the toilet.

It certainly couldnt be done on UK strains as the only ones I know of are UGORG's excellent range and Ace's OT strain. I agree it should show UK grown buds though and come with a grow guide.

Not only would it raise more dough from book sales it would also attract more member which equals more subbies and more advertisers.

Would love to see this happen!

Weeds

I don't think you can call any strain "British" simply because cannabis is not native to the UK

Edited by Adrian Beaky

Whats the point when we have the forum , if you want to raise funds then simply subscribe :angel_not:

Thats the attitude of progress :beer:

Just a little creative thinking for the benefit of the site. Would'nt you be proud to see you bud and printed word?

I know we have this forum (and I love it!) and I do subscribe to keep it up and running....BUT....I love having cannabis books, I love having a flick while Im in the bath or on the toilet.

Not only would it raise more dough from book sales it would also attract more member which equals more subbies and more advertisers.

Would love to see this happen!

Weeds

Thats the attitude we like here on 420. Positivity. Still dont like the grow guide thing though. What we do should be shown off in print - how we do it should be kept online.

Think from the readers prospective (imagining they've never heard of UK420), they see a beautiful bud grown by this guy called "weedsmoker". And within minutes they can talk to him and ask questions online. I don't think thats been possible before.