The Borg

kif004

Dynamec or any other product containing Abamectin will eradicate any variety of mite in the uk at this time, there are non showing resistance here, its 100% effective.

Abamectin is a much preferable product to torque (fenbutatin oxide) both of these require a professional spray licence.

Dynamec or any other product containing Abamectin will eradicate any variety of mite in the uk at this time, there are non showing resistance here, its 100% effective.

Thanks OT, sure is strong stuff!! :angry:

VRG

I noticed borg on one of the plants in gr a few days ago so they waited a good while before (re)emerging. Despite looking really hard I have only found them on the one plant (so far).

Anyway I came back at 'em with a fine spray of BuzzOff and then covered the floor, pots, grow tent and walls with Bifenthren. I also put the affected plant in the bath and sprayed it with a strong jet of water from underneath to try to dislodge any eggs.

As there appears to be no final solution to the "borg" problem I guess I'll just have to keep them in check like this for final 4 weeks - unless I can get round that license.

So far, I'm winning but I would never underestimate them. ;)

Edited by kif004