Cannabis Cup Experiences

Stuey

john didnt nod off did he ? he sometimes does when rambling ..whatta guy,sounds like you had a fookin great time ..good to hear that ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

:rofl:

No he stayed awake. I did nearly kill him though when I passed him a spliff I'd rolled.

The poor ol' boy nearly coughed a lung up, I was looking a bit sheepish but was later assured it was a nice cool smoke for a pure spliff lol

:rofl:

No he stayed awake. I did nearly kill him though when I passed him a spliff I'd rolled.

The poor ol' boy nearly coughed a lung up, I was looking a bit sheepish but was later assured it was a nice cool smoke for a pure spliff lol

You should have asked him to pop in here sometime

Yeh, the expo was raided and everyone had their weed robbed off them but the show goes. The rumours are that they were raided because either

a) The paperwork was incorrect

b) Because the vendors were giving samples away to promote their weed

Personally I think the reason may be c)

I also want to say, the staff in 420 and especially the girls who work there are brilliant and probably the best in Amsterdam :)

:yep: Been a favourite of mine since my first trip in 99. Great intimate place for a spoken word performance.

Glad you had a great time TheStoneDuk.

And what a buzz having a joint with a guy who John Lennon sang a song about now thats cool.Thank for sharing your exploits with us :smokin:

Glad you had a great time TheStoneDuk.

And what a buzz having a joint with a guy who John Lennon sang a song about now thats cool.Thank for sharing your exploits with us :smokin:

Thanks Spliffi, sure was a buzz, a very unexpected buzz.

Here's a vid I found, I was sitting just behind the camera position. It was all filmed on a phone and everyone was pretty mashed so quality is a bit dodgy but it gives an idea of the vibe :D

:skin_up:

e2 remove a rogue word

Edited by TheStoneDuk
  • Like 1