Yesterday I built my grow room...

nEptune

looks good so far :P just one little thing.

If it can be seen from the street , is the window covered by black plastic behind the white ,on its own :( , or did you put a curtain/ netting behind it to make it look more normal ?

Good work so far but like others have said i reckon there are a couple of things needed looking at. Nothing major though! Im doing well, remodeled my grow room 4 times so far :(

Thinking about it though, surely it can't be any worse than a drobe grow (which are very popular here) - they intake and extract into the same place?

i grow in a drobe, i have the extractor fan above the light blowing through my carbon filter on top

and a 4" seperate fan blowing fresh air in at the bottom of the drobe

so i can't see how you'd extract and intake in the same place?

you will need a fresh air supply whether it be passive or active!!

all the best :unsure:

The only other problem I can forsee is filling up the tank when the plants get bigger, as such a narrow room is not easy for access to the back but I think it will be ok.

nice little room once you get your ventilation sorted out :spliff:

any reason you can't have the tank in the front?

atb

ss :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice and clean mate nice one. That wilma looks pretty cosey in there. Like these guys I think you might wanna work on your ventilation setup. Would it be possible to make a hole and extract into the loft or are you in a flat? If not then I would think more about adding active intake from the window aswell, you can make it light proof no problem.

First wrap the first 50cm or so of your intake ducting with some of b+w sheeting and then pull the leg of a pair of tights over the end. The tights will stop stuff coming in and the sheeting stops light getting through. Then cut a slit in the sheeting covering the window and push through the end of the ducting you just covered in b+w. You only need to push it abit in and then tape up round the hole in the sheeting to hold the ducting in place using gaffa tape. You can now intake cool air directly from outside and the warm air will go out into your house as planned. Doesn't cost that much, takes 20 mins and will create a much better enviroment.

peace

mello