Sweet Seeds Speed Devil

Dolphin

Ok cool, will try and get some Mohan Ram / Cream Caramel if they have in stock.. if not will be speed devils, is my 1st grow anyway :yep:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dolphin

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• vince noir rock n roll star

• B-high

I cropped a Speed Devil a couple of weeks ago but I grew mine in my backyard not indoors. I started them in April and they were done by the end of June. Didn't yield a great deal but that's down to to how I grew them (Outdoors during May/June) not the plant. Piss-easy to grow and for an auto a very tasty smoke :yep:

Cheers for the responses guys.. And yeah looking for something easy to grow, i know how to put them in to flower etc but i like how the auto flowering plants work and after research the Speed Devil seems good. Me and my mate got some Short Rider from Nirvana and out of the 10 fem seeds, only one germinated! :skin_up:

Out of the other sweet seeds you mentioned, are they auto flower? Cheers

email them i got mine replaced and a freebie

Would it be possable to grow the speed devil along with any other strain like the black jack? then once the speed devil is done, you have really healthy black jacks to flower or would this whole idea cause problems - i am thinking about speed devils too as im looking for a quick smoke as i cant be arsed calling my dealer any more and getting ripped off!, but also dont want to be using my lights on 18/6 all the time ( wanna set up a continuous haverst so i never have to spend another penny on shit dealer weed ) sorry to kinda hijack your thread, could be a good option for you also :rofl:

Yeah, Black Jack is also very nice. Tasty, productive and fast flowering as well.

Forgot to mention that if you go with the Speed Devils indoor you would have to go 18/6 until harvest, because they produce better with 18/6 than with 12/12.

Stay cool!

|tommy|

The light cycle of autos 18/6 makes me wonder why people choose to grow them indoors as it doesn't seem economical.

I think autos do have there use for an early outdoor crop, but other than that i'm unsure why people want to grow a hemp hybrid?

Maybe I am missing something? The seeds for these auto flowering plants also seem quite expensive. I have grown Lowryder because I didn't have a grow

room setup and it was sort of ok, but i'm not convinced about the hemp hybrid thing. Just my opinion.

Guest weedmonsta

they are crossed with ruderallis thats where the auto gene comes from....... all weed is hemp m8...

thake a look at my diaries in my sig to see why i like growing autos... i just finished big devil

they are crossed with ruderallis thats where the auto gene comes from....... all weed is hemp m8...

thake a look at my diaries in my sig to see why i like growing autos... i just finished big devil

Ruderalis yes that is hemp, hemp being description for none drug cannabis. Will check out your thread, just to be clear I am not discrediting the use of these plants I just don't understand there usefulness for indoors.

That's what I was talking about, indoors I would always go with other strains, from the Sweet Seeds catalog I would choose SAD, Mohan Ram, Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Black Jack, something like that as I first said. They are almost as quick as some autos, also easy to grow and production is usually better. But hey, some people like to try everything, and even me... I'm thinking about doing an indoor with my homebox XS with 3 Fast Bud, 3 Speed Devil and 3 Big Devil, maybe starting in September of October.

Hope you make a good choice and they grow nice and tasty :yep:

|tommy|

That's what I was talking about, indoors I would always go with other strains, from the Sweet Seeds catalog I would choose SAD, Mohan Ram, Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Black Jack, something like that as I first said. They are almost as quick as some autos, also easy to grow and production is usually better. But hey, some people like to try everything, and even me... I'm thinking about doing an indoor with my homebox XS with 3 Fast Bud, 3 Speed Devil and 3 Big Devil, maybe starting in September of October.

Hope you make a good choice and they grow nice and tasty :wink:

|tommy|

Its funny you should mention them 3 strains :rofl:.. I got all 3 :ninja:

They had no Mohan / Cream / Poison.. the guy said ordering is not a problem but rather than put all my eggs in one basket why not try 3 different strains and see how they all go, and that this would be a good way to learn. + they are all auto :) so need the same treatment! Anyway rathe than wait i got the 3 auto varieties.. im looking forward to see how it goes SS seem to have a good rep atm

Got 3 of each mate, will be good to see them grow head to head and to see which buds the best :rofl:

Will keep you all posted

i got 2 oz off my speed devil

Thanks Weedmonsta. I've a friend who has just planted 4 of them and was asking me if I knew. I've seen your diary but didnt know the weight. If he gets anywhere near that he'll be a happy man.