Sweet Seeds Speed Devil

Dolphin

Ok so looking at the best options for an indoor grow, is this a good choice?

If not what would you recommend?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dolphin

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• vince noir rock n roll star

• B-high

Depends what you are looking for in a strain? Speed Devil is an Auto-flower plant.

E2A - If your looking for a plant that needs little work and want to keep them small then the Speed Devil could be for you, but for bigger indoor plants that look and smell great check out some of the other Sweet Seeds strains.

Edited by S.K.

Sweet Seeds Green poison and Cream Caramel are piss easy to grow being 90% indicas, very tasty smokes.

totally concur ..if you want a piss easy grow where you learn nothing but attain a nice smoke then go for it :blub:

Cheers for the responses guys.. And yeah looking for something easy to grow, i know how to put them in to flower etc but i like how the auto flowering plants work and after research the Speed Devil seems good. Me and my mate got some Short Rider from Nirvana and out of the 10 fem seeds, only one germinated! ;)

Out of the other sweet seeds you mentioned, are they auto flower? Cheers

Cheers for the responses guys.. And yeah looking for something easy to grow, i know how to put them in to flower etc but i like how the auto flowering plants work and after research the Speed Devil seems good. Me and my mate got some Short Rider from Nirvana and out of the 10 fem seeds, only one germinated! ;)

Out of the other sweet seeds you mentioned, are they auto flower? Cheers

I wouldn't waste my time on Nirvana ever again. Bag of 10 and 0 germ.

I have just popped x3 Sweet Seeds Fem/Auto Speed Devil in Root riots and they have germed up great. I assume this is what you will be getting, so good luck.

have a look at Paulolx and his diary in the outdoor grow forum. he is growing some "super auto's " from flash seeds Nirvana sky i think his is called. 55 days from seed so far and very impressive.I have been very sceptical about autos but these do look interesting definitley for outdoor growers.I cant really see the point of them indoors though as you control everything anyway.

Right there is a local shop that has Speed Devil from sweet seeds and they have them in stock!

Will be picking some up later, i think it was Weedmonsters journal where they looked awesome!!

nah weedmonstas were pants ..mine were on target for close to a kilo and a half per plant .. :rolleyes:

Hi mates!

Dolphin: Speed Devil is fine and I think you will be happy with them. But mind that if you go with Green Poison, Mohan Ram, Cream Caramel or SAD, just to give some examples, you will get more production, the plants are as easy to grow as the Speed Devils and, grown indoors, they will be ready almost at the same time the Speed Devils would be. But that is your choice, and keep in mind this is just a personal opinion from someone who does not appreciate autos that much, so it's my opinion and I even may be wrong.

What I can tell from my exeprience is that I can get very nice production from SAD, Mohan Ram and Cream Caramel just with 90 days (from germinating the seeds to harvest), and that kind of production I never got with any autos, not even with pure Ruderalis or Ruderalis Indica, which may be a bit faster, but just a little tiny bit like 5 or 10 days faster.

Other interesting thing would be if you got for example 3 Speed Devil and 3 of any other strain, so you could compare and make up your own opinion on auto flowering varieties.

Let us know then what you decided, maybe you are buying the Speed Devils seeds right now, hehehehe...

Keep it high!

|tommy|

ive smoked sum speed devil ,that weedmonsta done.and it was a nice smoke. but the black jack ive got is a rite good smoke/easy to grow ,lots of vigour.and if you like tastey buds,that ar lemon/lime tasting then get sum black jack.i tried the cream caramel and ice cool aswell.ive still got the blueberry pheno of 1 ice cool,and shes a nice smoke aswell.i lost my c/caramel cutting ,they were good,but not as tastey. just my 2p :rofl:

Yeah, Black Jack is also very nice. Tasty, productive and fast flowering as well.

Forgot to mention that if you go with the Speed Devils indoor you would have to go 18/6 until harvest, because they produce better with 18/6 than with 12/12.

Stay cool!

|tommy|

Hey yeah im popping down to the shop what has them in stock, they have only been stocking sweet seeds for a few months and he doesn't have a large range in stock... he did say he has got Speed Devils in though :blub: suppose if my room will be 18/6 i will need to only do auto strains this time.. is it true that they simply flower in any light period? Do i need to do 24 hour light at the start or is it better to start at 18/6?

Dolphin

Hey yeah im popping down to the shop what has them in stock, they have only been stocking sweet seeds for a few months and he doesn't have a large range in stock... he did say he has got Speed Devils in though :yep: suppose if my room will be 18/6 i will need to only do auto strains this time.. is it true that they simply flower in any light period? Do i need to do 24 hour light at the start or is it better to start at 18/6?

Dolphin

You can start with 18/6 from the beggining.

They will also do fine with 12/12, but in some growing tests, with plants flowered with 12/12 and others flowered with 18/6 the difference is noticeable, about some 20% more of production with 18/6. As I told you, you'll need to spend more light to get the same or less production than you would with a SAD, Cream Caramel, Black Jack, etc... And they would be as easy and quick. But it's your choice and I'll be here to try and help whenever you may come to need any sort of advice while growing them.

Stay cool, hope to hear from you soon! :B):

|tommy|