Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

...and it continues...

gallery_55038_2803_88758.jpg gallery_55038_2803_81653.jpg

9 - About 5 minutes later it's time to add the lecithin. A small_________10 - Leave the heat low for about 15 minutes n' stir it up a couple ou times

___spoon like this one is enough

gallery_55038_2803_43427.jpg gallery_55038_2803_30892.jpg

11 - And the cannabic tea is done_____________________________12 - One for you and one for me...

Easy, uh? :chef:

gallery_55038_2803_192808.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the tea. I liked it very much and I'm still under some of its effects...

:(

|tommy_g|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

.:|Sweet Hash with a magnifier|:.

gallery_44939_2830_178895.jpg]

Hi mates!

Well, here is something I like to do when the sun hits my balcony, hehehe. I can manage to warm up the hash, without burning it, so sometimes it is more like vaporizing with the sun. This time I burned it a bit, so you can see some smoke in the pics ;)

gallery_44939_2830_36953.jpg gallery_44939_2830_14622.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_74426.jpg gallery_44939_2830_56237.jpg

:hippy:

gallery_44939_2830_99617.jpg gallery_44939_2830_42550.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_31951.jpg gallery_44939_2830_107634.jpg

Hope you enjoy it ;)

Now I only need to post the strain reports and the thread will be closed :) Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

___________Strain Report

_______________.|Wild Rose|.

gallery_55038_2803_69912.jpg

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Wild Rose (Rosetta Stone x The Hog)

Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds

Judge: Tommy

Grower: Tommy

Report date: 09 May 2010

gallery_55038_2803_10109.jpg gallery_55038_2803_7914.jpg

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 17

Yield: 18

Appearance: 17

Visible trychomes: 16

Aroma of the dried flowers: 19

Taste of the smoke/vapor: 18

Texture of the smoke/vapor: 17

Tolerance: 17

Effect: 18

Buzz duration: 18

Final result: 17,6 (176/200)

gallery_55038_2803_78544.jpg gallery_55038_2803_135358.jpg

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: A 65% Sativa plant but easy to grow indoors. It was grown in a very small space, 2 ft x 2 ft x 4 ft, with 9 plants, and I can say that her adaptability to such a tiny area was remarcable for a mostly Sativa hybrid. Features a good response to some moderate low stress training, which have allowed me to harvest 4 or 5 main buds from each plant. This is a plant with many branches and with a short space between the nodes. It develops huge buds, which makes up for their airy structure, but the flowers are very beautiful, with the shape of a pine tree (in the phenos with more characteristics of Rosetta Stone, I suppose) or with a more round shape and more compact (in the phenos with more characteristics of The Hog, I suppose). I harvested the 3 plants between day 61 and day 67 into flowering.

Aroma and taste descriptions: A fresh aroma, soft and incensed with citric tones. Orange, menthol and a slight touch of cathedral or wood. The taste is a bit different from the smell and even the taste of the vapor contains some tones previously unidentified when I first rubbed my fingers on the flowers to release the terpenes. From that taste I notice a nice spicy touch, with a strong pepper presence. But not unpleasant at all, since those flavors mix up with the freshness of a soft citric aroma with slight notes of mint, making up for an overall fresh and spicy taste. Anyway I must admit that a part of that freshness is possibly due to the fact that the weed is yet in the beginning of the curing process. And I suppose that, while the flowers grow old and cure, some part of that freshness will be lost, benefiting a more noticeable presence of the spicy taste.

.:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:.

__.__[1 - hardly noticeable | 10 - strong presence]

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [3] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [2] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [6]

Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [ ] Sweet [2] Spices [8] Floral [ ] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [ ] Hashish [ ] Weed [ ]

Iron [ ] Incense [4] Soap [ ] Lemon [ ] Wood [2] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [2] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [6]

Nutmeg [2] Oil [ ] Perfume [ ] Leather [ ] Pepper [6] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [2]

Skunk [ ] Earthy [ ] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]

gallery_55038_2803_29236.jpg gallery_55038_2803_4514.jpg

Effect descriptions: The effect has some psychoactive characteristics. As it has been a long time since I'm only growing Indicas, the mostly Sativa effect was easy to notice. This is not the effect I most appreciate but I have to say that it is well balanced, providing a good dose of energy and euphoria without getting excessive. Well, the 1,6% of CBD may help to balance the effect, I suppose. Anyway I guess I also need a weed like this, for some occasions when the mostly Indicas don't work so well. It is powerful. With 3 or 4 hits (of smoke or vapor) one can get a very nice buzz. And that's a very nice buzz to go for a walk in the nature, chat with some friends and/or to eat a nice meal, since it helps to enhance the appetite. To sleep, watch TV or to be here writing this, it is not so adequate, but it is reasonably possible, unlike most of the Sativa strains. The effect takes a bit to get fully set, so 15 minutes after using it you will feel more stoned than only 5 minutes after toking, for example. A very well balanced Sativa effect.

gallery_55038_2803_45331.jpg

Wild Rose ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds

_____________..|18/20|

______________Strain Report

___________________.:|Cream Caramel|:.

gallery_55038_2803_69706.jpg

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Cream Caramel (BlueBlack x Mapple Leaf Indica x White Rhino)

Report date: 08 May 2010

gallery_55038_2803_29705.jpg gallery_55038_2803_73710.jpg

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 19

Yield: 19

Appearance: 19

Visible trychomes: 19

Taste of the smoke/vapor: 18

Texture of the smoke/vapor: 18

Tolerance: 18

Efect: 20

Buzz duration: 19

Final result: 18,8 (188/200)

gallery_55038_2803_33126.jpg gallery_55038_2803_8290.jpg

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: This is a 90% Indica variety and its structure matches that number. It is a short plant, featuring many side branches, from which we can manage to get huge buds by bending the main bud, allowing the side branches to be exposed to as much lumens as the main bud. I've done that and I just can say that this variety responds very well to some LST, while being very appropriate to use in SCROG and to grow ops where we have a big grow area and few plants to fill it. It's a short flowering variety, which can be harvested at 56-65 days of flowering, even if we like to wait until the trychomes get amber, in order to obtain a more medicinal and relaxing high. She can be well fed and it's easily noticeable that she likes it as she eats everything one can give her. Also drinks all the water she's given, which is a good thing for the indoor growers as it usually originates healthier roots. The internodal distance is short. The phenos featuring flowers that look more like the Maple Leaf Indica are the ones with the prettiest flowers, but the rest of the phenos usually have very hard and compact buds. The calyx to leaf ratio is good and allows a very easy manicure.

Aroma and taste descriptions: It features a strong aroma, fruity and sweet. When oppening the jars, one can identify a notable oregano smell which mixes very well with the sweet aromas. But I must clarify that this oregano smell does not influence the taste of the smoke/vapor. The taste is intense and sweet. By now I can identify a slight anise taste, which will surely become more intense as it goes further through the curing process. Maybe that's the aroma by which this variety was named (Caramel), as this slight initial anise aroma will surely soften up with time and become more creamy, like caramel drops. The taste is more fruity than incensed. In the end it leaves an exquisite aftertaste, very nice and sweet, with strong liquorice notes, a taste with some similarities to the taste of sugarcane molasses.

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [7] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [2] Meat [ ] Church [ ] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [4]

Chocolate [ ] Citric [2] Coconut [ ] Fuel [ ] Sweet [6] Spices [ ] Floral [3] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [2] Candy [8] Hashish [ ] Weed [ ]

Iron [ ] Incense [ ] Soap [ ] Lemon [2] Wood [ ] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [ ] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [ ]

Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [ ] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [8]

Skunk [ ] Earthy [ ] Grape [ ] Vanilla [1]

gallery_55038_2803_215558.jpg gallery_55038_2803_145181.jpg

Effect descriptions: Cream Caramel features the best effect I have obtained from a variety in the last 3 years, since I started my search for relaxing varieties. I've grown many other strains for their high CBD content, but no other strain has provided me such a special effect. It is very powerful but at the same time one will not get devastated, as it shows a security ceiling exactly in the right point (in my opinion, of course). Whilst stimulating the senses, she soothes the mind and will quickly put a smile on your face. It is very suitable to use when one sits in a sofa to watch some movies or documentaries and is also good to have a nice piece of rest/sleep. Another very important characteristic of this strain and its effects is that in the day after using it, when the user wakes up in the morning, he gets up full of energy and with a clean head, which I find very crucial since it allows the user to smoke/vape some Cream Caramel even when dealing with important affairs in the day after. It is also a nice one to go for a walk in the countryside since it helps to amplify and beautify the colors of mother nature. Adequate to use as an appetite stimulator. I'm definitely very well surprised with the effect she provides and I only hope that I have a good tolerance for her.

gallery_55038_2803_61809.jpg

Cream Caramel ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds

____________.______.__|19/20|

______________Strain Report

____________...:::|Sweet Afgani Delicious|:::...

gallery_55038_2803_9360.jpg

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Sweet Afgani Delicious S1

Report date: 08 May 2010

gallery_55038_2803_76442.jpg gallery_55038_2803_796.jpg

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 19

Yield: 18

Appearance: 18

Visible trychomes: 18

Taste of the smoke/vapor: 19

Texture of the smoke/vapor: 16

Tolerance: 19

Effect: 19

Buzz duration: 17

Final result: 18,2 (182/200)

gallery_55038_2803_85113.jpg gallery_55038_2803_212947.jpg

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: Being a 90% Indica variety, Sweet Afgani Delicious respects to its origins and, as well as the majority of the phenotypes of its ancestral Black Domina, presents itself as a plant with a short structure, robust and with a nice number of branches. As it is a S1, it is stable and homogeneous at least for the characteristics described by the seed bank. This is a short flowering variety and some plants only need 50 days into flowering, but the majority will thank the standard 60/65 days. It's definitely the fastest variety I ever grew. The plant is very beutiful, a treat to the eyes of the grower. Features a nice response to the LST but it also develops quite well if we avoid to interfere, as it doesn't stretch much even when in the hands of the inexperienced grower. Very nice pruning response. It doesn't need much food, neither water, which makes it an interesting option to use outdoors, specially in guerillas, as it can be left alone, unnatended, for a bit longer than with most of the other plants. The calyx to leaf ratio is another pro, which, besides the convenience we already know it supposes, is also of a great help when manicuring, as it becomes easier and faster to do.

Aroma and taste descriptions: Its aroma is, in a word, sweet. When yet alive, if we rub our fingers on its leaves it smells like a sweet poison, which brings to memory the intense sweetness of cough syrup. Its a medicinal aroma. The presence of a fruity aroma is incontestable but not always obvious. What is definitely obvious is a good smell of sweet wood, or as some like to say, it smells like incense with a touch of church (which is rather unusual in mostly Indica strains). Behind the sweetness and those strong aromas I can also identify a very subtle aroma that I venture to compare to carrot aroma. This isn't an easy aroma to notice and I only managed to relate it with carrots a few months after using this variety on a daily basis. The taste follows the same line, specially when we use a vaporizer to taste, as the taste of the vapor is like a replica of the aroma released when we break off the flowers setting the terpenes free. It features a soft note of red fruits after the first month of curing.

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [4] Ammonia [ ] Anise [6] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [5] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [ ]

Chocolate [ ] Citric [3] Coconut [ ] Fuel [1] Sweet [6] Spices [ ] Floral [2] Strawberry [2] Fruit [5] Candy [8] Hashish [4] Weed [ ]

Iron [ ] Incense [2] Soap [ ] Lemon [ ] Wood [6] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [ ] Menthol [ ] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [2]

Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [ ] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]

Skunk [ ] Earthy [ ] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]

gallery_55038_2803_26301.jpg gallery_55038_2803_67740.jpg

Effect descriptions: The effect is what I find more appealing about this strain. It's a joyful feeling, relaxed and physical. It arrives in a few minutes and usually lasts for 60 to 90 minutes. For being easily controlable, it benefits the grade of relaxation ofered to the user. It is an effect suitable for sleep, rest or to go for a relaxed walk. On the other hand, its effect is less adequate to drive cars, perform high responsability tasks or observations that suppose several complex thought processes at a time. If properly used it may be considered therapeutic. One has to get used to it, but that's easy because it doesn't trigger even a bit of anxiety. In my opinion it is a 5 star effect, which I have been recommending for the past 2 years to everyone who follows my grow diaries and seeks for the genuine effects of a good Indica.

gallery_55038_2803_27962.jpg

Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds

_________________________________|18/20|

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Good thread this. Wicked pictures.. and some good growing there too. Nice.. I've grown loads of sweet seeds.. they're definitely sweet seeds. I've opened so many packs that I've lost count of how many or what strains I've done. I think I did all the ones in here. Was always happy with my results. Good job Sweet Seeds. :)

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 2

Got fuck all happening at work so I just sat n read the whole diary ...but late for the big ups but spot on diary with banging pics and recipes as well lol...I got sum little GPs ready to chop in a few weeks ..there were a bit small when I stuck um in the tent (.last minute space fillers really )but lookin forward to trying them cos I got a couple more ready to stick in straight after ...these are not only my first sweet seeds but my first grow from a seed ...must confess I had a little rub the other day and it's nice to smell something different to cheese,lems or ammi....

• Like 2

Cheers my friends!

Thanks for passing by and for all the kind words :yep:

I'm very happy to see that after 5 years this grow diary is still inspiring other growers. This diary was the reason why I started to work with Sweet Seeds in 2010, so I have a very special affection for it.

Hello Tommy
...I'm going copying ur grow!...what was Final pots plants went in to 10lt pots or

Hi Mr.Greens ;)

Not very sure what you mean, but I think you can find all the info about my grow parameters in the first posts of the thread (see first page). I started with small pots of about 200ml. Then at day 12 I passed them to 3 litre pots. And then, after a couple of LST sessions, I passed them at around day 30 to their final pots that were 7 litre pots. So, 9 plants in 7 litre pots in an area of 60cm x 60cm. Since the 7 litre pots are 20cm x 20cm, the whole lower area of the grow closet was used with pots/soil to maximize production.

Hope this helps. All the best and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 3