Tommy Presents Himself

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi Tommy it's nice to see you here, I am a big fan of Sweet Seeds! :smug:

So far I have grown S.A.D., Cream Caramel, Speed Devil, and I am waiting to start Wild Rose and Flash Back when my current grow is done, really looking forward to trying them.

I loved them all but my favourite was the Cream Caramel and I think she was the best thing I have ever grown, muy bonita!

She smelt wonderful, very fruity and sweet, and eventually cured to a strong grapefruit smell and taste. Very relaxing and smiley :)

I am trying to re-veg her at the moment but it's not looking good, so I will get some more seeds. I have a few shots of Cream Caramel and S.A.D. from my small wardrobe/envirolight grow in my gallery. They are bad photos (I really need a new camera) but you can almost see how pretty she was.

You cannot clone them S.K. and hence you cannot use one as a mummy.

It has sod all to do with health and vigour mate.

Don't know where your getting your info from fella.. but I suggest you spend a bit more time reading these boards as who'ever told you that was talking out of their ass.

And when choosing a strain it has everything to do with health and vigour dude, or maybe you want some stringy weak plants?

Im not saying that S.K.!!!

Im saying that femmy plants always seem to lose something when they are Cloned.

You can still clone them but they are no where near the former plant IME.

Chill out fella FFS :wink:

P.S. Im using my 13 years experience ,and not going by what people have told me by the way.

Edited by double 00

Im not saying that S.K.!!!

Im saying that femmy plants always seem to lose something when they are Cloned.

You can still clone them but they are no where near the former plant IME.

Well from my experience mate and also what I have seen from others experiences , you can clone from clones for up to a year before losing potency.

Chill out fella FFS :rofl:

P.S. Im using my 13 years experience ,and not going by what people have told me by the way.

Dude what makes you think I'm not chilled out? :D I've been growing a bit longer than you mate not that it counts for anything as with the correct info anybody can pull off outstanding crops after 3 months.... ;)

E2A : Sorry the thread got hi-jacked Tommy, welcome again mate.

Edited by S.K.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Healthystealthy

Welcome to the site Tommy lol

was very happy with the Sweet Seeds strains i grew out, so much so that ive just put 6 Black Jack into the flower room only this week :)

& they are clones from my mother i kept from my original seed plant.

Good to have you here representing SS

toke it easy fella

Healthy :yes:

I've got a Cream Caramel and Green Poison mother, both produce some lovely clones and not a hermie in site.

The only reason people like regular seeds is that they've potentially got a smaller chance of being a hermie, if they've been tested properly by the breeder it's not really an issue.

My Ganesh Spirit was damn near one of the nicest smokes I have ever grown, it was just not v productive so didn't get kept.

Edited by elbows