Tommy Presents Himself

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi friends! lol

I'm tommy, Sweet Seets co-worker, and I will be helping in this UK420 sub-forum. I've already took a deep look into the topics we have here and seems like you guys have been posting some nice grow diaries. I hope I can help you to grow our varieties, I also expect to post some pictures of my grows and it is also possible that I may come to share a complete grow diary with you. I will keep posting some interesting articles and pictures so we can share some knowledge not only about Sweet Seeds varieties but also about growing techniques. Maybe we'll get this place a bit more cheerful than it already is.

As you may have noticed I've been around here in the last month, already posting a few things with my username "Tommy_J". For those who may haven't seen it yet, let me just take this opportunity to leave a small list of links to the topics I've already posted:

See you around! Keep it high! :rofl:

tommy

Nice one Tommy. And welcome!

tell me about Wild tai, I've got 3 seeds of it waiting for the right time.

• Like 1

hello Tommy

nice to have you about

I did try to grow a few of your seeds but went

into hospital twice before I could finish them :rofl:

so Im going to try again soon with better luck this time

lol

• Like 1

Welcome Tommy, good to have you on board :notworthy:

I said to Carlos about telling us about Sweet Seeds new strains, hopefully you can give us some information :yep:

• Like 1

Hi Tommy

Ive enjoyed the sweet seeds plants Ive grown , and in fact have a psicodelica in the space at the mo.

I love this plant , and still have 2 beens left . I was wondering how varied are the psico phenos , or am I best keeping the extra seeds in storage in case I ever kill the psico I have at the mo .

?

whaddyarekkon sir??

rm

• Like 1

Wow!!! So many replies in only 5 minutes, I'm impressed. Thanks guys, its a pleasure to participate in UK420 :yep:

ripthedrift: hope you're better now and I wish you full success and better luck this time. Have you already decided which varieties you'll be growing? Which ones were you trying out before going to hospital and aborting your grow op?

Mono: thanks mate! Unfortunatelly you're talking about a strain which is not part of the Sweet Seeds catalogue, so I have no information about it. Or did you meant Wild Rose?

ratdog, weedmonster and pollenlover: thanks for your warm welcome, we'll have time to know each other better in the near future lol

Welcome Tommy, good to have you on board

I said to Carlos about telling us about Sweet Seeds new strains, hopefully you can give us some information

Hi withnail! What's up? Thought about contacting you thru private messaging but as I have not had (yet) any doubt about the forum features I haven't done it. Well, let me tell you I'm just starting and besides the strains we have in the 2010 catalogue I have no further informations. But if Carlos told you about some new strains to be released in the near future I'll ask him about it and I will inform you as soon as I have any information about it. I'm going to be with Carlos in 10 days so I'll try not to forget about it.

I forgot to mention that I'm not a native english speaker, which I guess is easily noticeable, so sorry for a few mistakes I'll make here and there. Anyway I guess I have enough skills to make myself clear and to keep this place rolling nice and easy :notworthy:

See you soon and keep it high!

tommy

Sup Tommy, welcome. :notworthy:

Actually, I have something to say. Maybe you can relay it back. Not strain related but merchandise related. A Tshirt critique really. I've got a few sweetseeds Tshirts here. I've got a few black ones and this grey one with black sleeves. I love this grey Tshirt. It's far higher quality than the black ones and also the black ones are to small so they just stay in the wardrobe as trophys. So I'm thinking these better quality Tshirts are a better investment. Cos loads of people will see their logo on my Tshirt because I'll wear it often, whereas they'll never see any of the logos or company name on the black ones because I'll never wear them. Therefore, the higher quality tshirts are a better investment for them. They should do those more. Actually, if they sell those better quality ones, I'd like to buy another one in a different colour because I like it so much.

Take care. :yep:

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 1

Hello Tommy & welcome.

I'm about to crack some flash back #2s on my next grow, after hearing (and seeing) so many good things on here about sweet seeds. Nice to know I'll have some support if I encounter any problems :B):.....which I undoubtedly will!! :spliff: so thanks in advance!

• Like 1