Edwin Stratton Sentencing May 26th

Eddiesilence

I think if some people would go along it would be a tremendous boost for Ed - he still doesn't even know if his barrister has even read his case yet and it looks like he won't even get to meet him until just before the hearing (this crap is why I couldn't stick it as a 'professional') - understandably he is anxious, there is a remote possibility that he might go to jail which would be devastating for his health - although remote I don't have to tell you that it's a bastard for someone with panic disorder. Anyway, I know loads of you are behind Ed, but he really would appreciate support if you can.

Ed, I really wish London was a bit closer.

I know its a lot easier said than done... but try and stay positive and focussed.

All the very best for wednesday mate, I'll be sending positive vibes from down here.

:yes:

I really would like to come but that's the day (and time) I have to be at the jobcentre

All the best

My prayers for you and what little they may be worth ED.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

They will never take your self respect for growing our god given erb, they may hammer at your soul but they will never break it while ever it shines as bright as yours :stoned:

Don't forget Bob sang: Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in, fall in, fallin

Now go an push the blasphemers right in that pit ;)

Think positive mate and may Lady Luck shine her bright rays upon ye. You'll be in all our thoughts! If I was in the Big Smoke I'd tag along to give you some support, but I'm on the other side of the planet.

:execute:lol:P

I WISH WE COULD TURN UP IN THE THOUSANDS ED I REALLY DO :P can we not show more support lol

i really want to get behind edd come on folks we need you all its time to take that stand :execute:

My prayers for you and what little they may be worth ED.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

They will never take your self respect for growing our god given erb, they may hammer at your soul but they will never break it while ever it shines as bright as yours :)

Don't forget Bob sang: Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in, fall in, fallin

Now go an push the blasphemers right in that pit :stoned:

:yinyang:

What ID said.

Eddie, you are a legend.

Ill be thinking of you tomorrow sir.

rm

All the very best for tomorrow Eddie, Jah shine upon the righteous.

If that man from the B.B.C. turns up to report the event this could well be a turning point.

Although I cannot be there in person (due to working) I shall be there in spirit.

See you in the morning Eddie, and look fwd to sharing a spliff with you after you walk out of a court a free man :yinyang: