Edwin Stratton Sentencing May 26th

Eddiesilence

Very best of luck Eddie, a bit far for me to come travel, no excuse really when I think of what you are putting yourself through :headpain:

If anyone really wants to come down to it and needs to kip over then providing you aren't fucking weird like Norman Bates or whatever, then you can kip at my place :shock:

Yeah no more Norman Bates characters at the Palmer household, I should expect his Mrs has enough on her hands with this one as is lol

Good luck fella :) hope you get the result you need. Just looked for train tickets but they're a bit much for me :( can you not move the courts up north somewhere ??? :blushing:

:spliff:

T

Megabus from Manchester to London only costs £9....

If I can get away from work I may be able to put in an appearance.

Hi Eddy....I am going to see what I can do to be there, not entirely sure it is possible at the moment though. Hope all is well lol

Megabus from Manchester to London only costs £9....

If I can get away from work I may be able to put in an appearance.

Only problem being that to be in London in time you'd have to leave M/c at 4.00am. I'll be with you in spirit Eddie.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it , Sods law but wednesday morning is the only time in the week I'm busy :g:

If I can work miracles I'll be there, not likely tbh though lol

I've pinned this topic for now as well.

If anyone really wants to come down to it and needs to kip over then providing you aren't fucking weird like Norman Bates or whatever, then you can kip at my place lol

:g: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Eddie, I wish you the best of luck friend... If I could afford to take a day off I would, but i am too busy with my own hectic work schedule to even consider taking a day off for a good while.

I hope justice prevails mate.

All the best,

Greenthumb_420

all the best eddie,

I'll be thinking of you, and hoping for the best.

You are truely a selfless, good man who is fighting immoral oppression.

dark is the absence of light , so the shining you're doing eventually will illuminate the darkdwellers

peace

rm

If anyone really wants to come down to it and needs to kip over then providing you aren't fucking weird like Norman Bates or whatever, then you can kip at my place :fuckyou:

Cheers, but seeing as you are weird like Norman Bates its gonna be a thanks, but no thanks :headpain:

Atb Eddie, do us proud.

you should write a book about this eddie then you might get on the telly. this story is always interesting and it so obviously shows the law to be unfair and even inhumane not to mention just plain bonkers its always a good read. could get on This Morning or GMTV :russian:

you should write a book about this eddie then you might get on the telly. this story is always interesting and it so obviously shows the law to be unfair and even inhumane not to mention just plain bonkers its always a good read. could get on This Morning or GMTV :stoned:

and kate garraway may decide to smother mother you in her bosom of plenty ...id go for it mate .. :oldtoker: