Edwin Stratton Sentencing May 26th

Eddiesilence

Hi,

As most of you know, my sentencing hearing for cultivation of cannabis is coming up on 26th May. This is just to let you know that if you are planning to come along in support, you will be very welcome. The hearing should be in the morning, they like to get such things out of the way early...

The hearing will be at 10.30; May 26th;

Snaresbrook Crown Court

75 Hollybush Hill

London

E11 1QW

Cheers, and thanks for your support!

Edwin

See you there Eddie

I'll be coming along on my moped, its a diesel one, only one in the world, if not the moped then my helicopter.

Not going to be able to get there Eddie i`m afraid (work pressures), but good luck and i hope you get the result you want :nenenenene::wub:

If anyone really wants to come down to it and needs to kip over then providing you aren't fucking weird like Norman Bates or whatever, then you can kip at my place :nenenenene:

Edited by Lake Palmer

.............my sentencing hearing for cultivation of cannabis is coming up on 26th May..............

Edwin if it wasn't for my Birthday being in the way, I'd try to be there - may I give you the Birthday gift of innocence, you know you are :) ............................

.........................and as I can't be there I shall at the very least (try to) think of you that day and have a pipe and a glass or 3 with you in mind :yahoo: Bom Shiva!!!

ive just asked the missus if we could make it ..sadly she has work that day ..i wish you every success on the day though ed ,and even if i doesnt go the way it should you can hold that hairy head high safe in the knowledge you did an unselfish act on behalf of every person in the uk that has ever raised a spliff,vape,bong to their lips ..good luck sir, go bang your drum !

Good luck Eddie, what would be your ideal outcome? and what are you expecting?

I hope it all works out for you