Just Built A New Grow Room

Chilli

What strains are you gonna grow?

Cheers Des - check out my signature; growing the DNA Genetics X-Mas giveaways.

I just grew the sleesestack x skunk, very bushy but a lovely smoke :wink:

M

• 2 weeks later...

Quality looking grow room, I mean that is better than some hotels I have stayed in..............would you let it out if I'm ever in your area :oldtoker:

gunner

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replys folks :thumsup:

Just made some changes to try and help out with the heating (with all the cold weather we have recently had). I should have done this in the middle of winter but today is the first day this year I could move the plants out and do the work without them freezing.

I have replaced the floor covering with some aluminium sheeting; which seems a good choice - I'm hoping it will amplify the heating generated by the floor plus the heat should be a little more uniform. Whilst I was as it I also added a tube heater just to ensure I can keep up the temps lights out.

post-12660-0-38347300-1299164972_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hell9

nice one man it looks wicked. A tent seems kinda temporary or short term. This is alot more permanent looking. Sturdy.

I have never heard of a tube heater but i will be looking into them for sure.