• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peppi

• Scouser

• kgb

• T1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you checked the undersides of the leafs for spidemites?

dont see no point taking plants out and using a flea bomb, coz it will not do anything, coz the spidermites lives on the plants.:)

what about SB plant invigorator, most good garden centre's sell it and from reading on here its most people's go to solution for mites.

T1

the question been is it mites as no one has said yes 100%

think the yellowing is down to low ec

but the little white spots ????????????????????????????

peppi :)

yep

took a look at the underside of the leaves cant see anything at all tbh ,had a mate with better eyesight look to he didnt see anything either

peppi :spliff:

what about SB plant invigorator, most good garden centre's sell it and from reading on here its most people's go to solution for mites.

T1

thanks T1

got some on order be here this week sometime

tbh i looked and looked and cant see a thing but my eyesight isnt the best ,so ill treat them with the above just in case

also when i feed them today ill up the ec to 1-4 and a ph of 6 see what happens then .................

peppi :smoke:

Edited by Peppi

yep just had a look with a magnifying glass and its confirmed !!!!!!!!!!

spider mites !!!!!! :unsure: got some SB plant invigorator on the way be here this week

peppi :wink:

u got to start the battle NOW,while youve only got a few go into your plant room and try and remove as many as poss by hand!!,then spray the plants the undersides of ALL the leaves with water(slows em down a bit)!ive never used sb but the sooner you treat the plants the better ,i used to use something called torque but i havent managed to find it for a long time!!,remember 1 mite is 1 to many!!....do not underestimate the little cunts!!!! ive had many a battle with em !!..on 1 occasion i only won when i moved house!!!!,remember treat every plant(every bit of it) ,not just the ones you can c mite on!!if poss physically dip the plant in the treatment!(obvously if there are budding then this is a no no)

Edited by kgb

morning all

ive took a good few mites off by hand ,gave them a spray with iso alcohol same day i noticed the little fellas ,just waiting for some SB plant invigorator to arrive today

tbh i think the alcohol has seen the majority off but ill give them a good covering with the sb anyway and clean out the grow area with some more alcohol

see what happens from then on in

thanks for the help and replies folks

maybe just one time in my life ill pull a grow off where nothing goes wrong etc etc :shock:

peppi :angry:

Edited by Peppi

Give them a good flush through with water, there could be a buildup of salts then feed as per Ionics' instructions 7ml per litre or ec 1.5 at ph 5.8. At 5 weeks plants should easily be able to handle that.

Do you have a filter or something on your water pipes somewhere?

no mate thats out of the tap !!!!!!!

do a mite check,cos if u got em they will b more of a problem than your ec levels!!!!

cheers bud iam gonna go get a flea bomb in a short while just to be sure !!

peppi :angry:

Dont set a flea bomb off if ur not sure if youve got mites you will see them on the undersides of the leaves, you will see them moving, use a magnifying glass if u not sure. But if ur ec is near 3 then ur overcookin em ! :shock:

righty

the sb has arrived mixed a litre up sprayed the lot over 4 plants i held them upside down to spray the insides of the leaves also ,sprayed and cleaned the entire grow are with 70% iso propyl alcohol

hope this sorts these little beggars out :wink: respraying in 3 days time !!!! :rolleyes:

e2a will be upping ec to 1-5 next feed ph of 6 just had a glance the roots are pretty much nearly filling the 6-5 litre pots now so soon ill switch them to 12-12 and start a diary ...just give those roots a few more days ..... and take a few clones to ....

peppi :spliff:

Edited by Peppi