White Spots And Dying Leaves In Coco

Peppi

morning folks

got these chronic fems on the go at the moment there approaching 5 weeks of veg now

there getting a ec of 1-3 with a ph of 6 from ionics coco nutes ...very low humidity tbh doesnt even register on the hygrometer

all was fine up until this point then these little white spots have appeared from no where theres not lots of this just a few fans leaves on 2 out 4 plants

all have the yellowing leaves all low down on the plants

along with a few yellowing leaves .........................

any ideas folks ???? never seen this before ????

peppi :smug:

post-45069-1268470966_thumb.jpg

post-45069-1268470973_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peppi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peppi

• Scouser

• kgb

• T1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like a they been fed slightly to much??? might be wrong wait for a few more responses , they leafs dont look that bad in the picture ive seen far worse on mine :smug: i dont tend to worry to much as leafs tend to change colour anyway due to the nutes and the PK levels can also change them yellow to purple colour which i got at moment on my afghan kush

anyway good luck hope some1 gives u answers u need

T187!!!

Isn't an EC of 1-3 a bit vague? i.e, shouldn't you be aiming for like 1.6 1.8 2.0, depending on the strain of course?

Isn't an EC of 1-3 a bit vague? i.e, shouldn't you be aiming for like 1.6 1.8 2.0, depending on the strain of course?

dont know mate thats why iam asking ????????????? :yes::rofl: :rofl:

seems i get same problems every grow not the white spots but the yellowing

could this be mg as we have real softwater here reads zero on the bluelab ?????

peppi :smoke:

If the bluelab pen uses the decimal scale, a safe final EC level would be around 1.4 - 1.6, using the CF scale (just the EC * 10) that's 14 to 16.

Do you have a filter or something on your water pipes somewhere?

Do you have a filter or something on your water pipes somewhere?

no mate thats out of the tap !!!!!!!

do a mite check,cos if u got em they will b more of a problem than your ec levels!!!!

cheers bud iam gonna go get a flea bomb in a short while just to be sure !!

peppi :rofl:

Edited by Peppi

If I had plants 5 weeks into veg I would be feeding them an EC between 1.4 to 1.6 and PH 5.8. I reckon yours may need some food.

edited - spelling

Edited by naahsty

cheers bud i will up the ec to 1-4 next feed ph of 6

and do a flea bomb just in case there are mites on them cant see any but my eyesight isnt great tbh

see what happens then

peppi :rofl:

Edited by Peppi

I cant help with your problem peppi but watch out for those flea bombs, they always say move any plants, fish tanks and animals from the room they are to be set off in, so i dont think its safe to do that in your grow room.

T1

got the flea bomb info from here bud !!!

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?auto...showarticle=493

ill take the plants out while i do this of course ,but then if there are mites on the plants they will be untouched ,so ill still need to do something else to rid the plants of them

any suggestions ???????

peppi :yep:

Spray the plants with alcohol, toxic to spidermites (In fact all life) and evaporates to nothing leaving little or no residue. I'd use iso as it's cheaper and available in 99.9% also any spare can always be used for oil.

got the flea bomb info from here bud !!!

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?auto...showarticle=493

ill take the plants out while i do this of course ,but then if there are mites on the plants they will be untouched ,so ill still need to do something else to rid the plants of them

any suggestions ???????

peppi :)

Spray the plants with alcohol, toxic to spidermites (In fact all life) and evaporates to nothing leaving little or no residue. I'd use iso as it's cheaper and available in 99.9% also any spare can always be used for oil.

Isn't this a little dangerous, best done outdoors?

I've no experience of how flammable that stuff is/isn't.