Cream Of The Crop - February 2010

Joolz

Vote For February's Cream of the Crop  

1,127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldtimer1

• Mr Mullen

• ratdog

• True Grit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck that BHO looks wonderful but gotta be Edward Scissorhands for me...if that plant was a person it`d be Arnie...makes you wanna lay down just looking at it....

Oh my GOD! Is the pic. from Scissorhands from seed or clone?? I need about 6 of those rite next to each other, waiting to be strung up! ;)

I have to go with Scissorhands, but the other pic.'s are REAL nice as well....

With such 'high' quality it's almost impossible to choose who or what to vote for. Excellent gardeners and creators all of you :rofl: Bom Shiva

Nice PP from Edward but the oil looks realy appetizing,..

Don't know what it is, BHO or AHO,.. anyway i don't care.. i vote CT. :)

Guest hantshaze
Ct for me this month... :wink:

Me too :fear:

Fuckin great photo :fear:

All are very very good and I'm blown away to see I'm in cotc 2 month's running :yep:

Good luck to all and thanks for ya votes.

You know hew you are :)

hantshaze..........

Great pics this month superb .no decision yet from me . hard one this month, just like to say magic entries, all deserve top spot. well done

I reckon CT's photo should be in the "sample pictures" folder issued with every new copy of Microsoft windows, looks like pure liquid gold. :smug: Theres some real beauties this month and I'm stunned that I got in the shortlist..wish I,d made the effort to steady my hands and take a clearer pic. Love the close up cola shots, reckon Hantshaze LA woman hits the mark for me this time. A big thanks for all the votes guys and gals :yep:

Ed.

Oh my GOD! Is the pic. from Scissorhands from seed or clone?? I need about 6 of those rite next to each other, waiting to be strung up! lol

I have to go with Scissorhands, but the other pic.'s are REAL nice as well....

The plant was from seed T.G. I have a clone of her in as of yesterday so will be interested to see if she does as well. Fingers crossed :ouch: