Cream Of The Crop - February 2010

Joolz

Vote For February's Cream of the Crop  

1,127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing selection this month. I had to go for Snoffle's - trich density is as impressive as the camera work. It is a camera not a microscope right? Either way. Congrats to all nominees.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldtimer1

• Mr Mullen

• ratdog

• True Grit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very difficult this month a lot of great shots

I voted for Stonehenge........ extremely healthy looking plant and sooooo frosty

well done all

Stonehenge for me and his superfrosty LH, After reading the diary i have never seen so many trichs from such an early age. :unsure:

Edward Scissorhands's Powerplant was a very close second though,Bud all the way down!

Everyone is beautiful though in its own way. :rofl:

I love getting the email through for every new Cream of the Crop. It's pretty much the only time I come back to UK420.

there all top picz in there own right , tidy little selection , stonehenge and me man like hants`s are bangin

but was out of ma lad stealthsheds killer or ct bho mmmmmm both great but gotta be the killer for me :wink:

well done stealth bruv and well done to all nomoniee`s

FG :D

Jeez.... I voted for for Snoffle originally 'cos I love the closeup trichs shots and as they go that one was tops (the PP was awesome but no. 4 was my favourite thus far). But I've just got back in tonight and I've seen CT's picture once again and it's blown me away. If that is an untouched photo then (imo) that is one of the best photographs ever taken. Desktop picture if ever I've seen one! Please tell me that's an unedited pic (I can't trust my eyesight tonight after a few beers and a spliff :().

Quality pics all round I should add. Really impressive :rofl:

Jeez.... I voted for for Snoffle originally 'cos I love the closeup trichs shots and as they go that one was tops (the PP was awesome but no. 4 was my favourite thus far). But I've just got back in tonight and I've seen CT's picture once again and it's blown me away. If that is an untouched photo then (imo) that is one of the best photographs ever taken. Desktop picture if ever I've seen one! Please tell me that's an unedited pic (I can't trust my eyesight tonight after a few beers and a spliff :guitar:).

Quality pics all round I should add. Really impressive lol

I have edited every cotc picture since the start, so all are edited, some colour corrected or resized a little. As far as CT's picture, this is the orginal pic as uploaded to our server, 500 x 333 pixels file size about 145kb:-

post-19700-1265826808_thumb.jpg

As the original was a litle small, I upped it to 1000 x 666 [4 x the size] added water marks and reduced the total file size to 135.7 kb:-

post-2-1267464926_thumb.jpg

If you take a copy of each full file linked from these thumbs and put them side by side on your desk top and reduce the edited picture to 50% the two will be identical in size as viewed, apart from the water marks you should not be able to see any difference, I have not tinkered with the colour profile in any way. Its a very good picture.