Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

When I first started growing I'd check the PH of the tap water, ph of the tap water after standing for 48hr, ph of the mixture of feeds and water. Ph of the run off from the pots.

Only problem I had was with supermarket soil and switched to Ionic for soil when it first came out as it supposedly made the ph more suitable.

As stated soil has its own buffering capability and for me personally, I've not had to use ph up or ph down since I ditched the hydro and use soil.

I use Biobiiz, just the grow, bloom and the boost they do. As long as you follow the guidelines with respect to feed, more or less, you ought to be bringing in the sheaf's.

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
more info added

I accidentally ordered all mix for my grow but worried I'll burn the seedlings with it. 

Any suggestions? 

Cheers

• 1 month later...

On 4/3/2018 at 10:28 PM, magik1953 said:

I accidentally ordered all mix for my grow but worried I'll burn the seedlings with it. 

Any suggestions? 

Cheers

Go out and get a small bag soil specifically for seedling.cutting. Then layer it. Probably too late now as you figured it out a month later and have done TONS of reading on this forum (Thanks everyone :smoke:)   ... What did you do in the end?

• 3 months later...

hi@oldtimer1,

First of all thank you very much for your great posts i really appreciate them and have learned a lot from you!

Can you please confirm if the this guide is still applicable after biobizz change the npk values a few times since then.

Bloom 2-7-4

Grow 4-3-6

Are the recommended dosage for the whole week or every time i water?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, grumpy1 said:

Are the recommended dosage for the whole week or every time i water?

It will be in ml per litre mate, for every time you water

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

It will be in ml per litre mate, for every time you water

Thanks!

do you know if the schedule needs any adjustment with the new npk?

Edited by grumpy1

3 minutes ago, grumpy1 said:

Thanks!

I wouldn`t follow the schedule exactly mate, in fact it`s just a loose guide, all depends on the plant being grown, I would just start off low and watch the plants, they will soon tell if they need more.

I use fishmix/grow at 1.5-2ml to start feeding, and when flowering the first two week I use the same and after that I start to substitute fishmix for bloom, but always feeding at least 1ml of fishmix all the way through. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

I wouldn`t follow the schedule exactly mate, in fact it`s just a loose guide, all depends on the plant being grown, I would just start off low and watch the plants, they will soon tell if they need more.

I agree, I used OT1's version of the guide to start with as I learned to read the plants..... fish mix stinks though so I use grow instead... all of their extras beyond Fish, grow and bloom are bollocks though, tried them all and they make no difference, just cover the Mg need and all is good

• Like 3

23 hours ago, grumpy1 said:

Thanks!

Just use the guide as a rough guide, you soon get a feel for what the plant needs. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

one more question regarding magnesium. Since many use epsom salt with biobizz is it also possible to use canna mono Magnesium instead?

Im asking because BB is organic im not sure if there is a difference between Canna (mgO) or epsom salt(7H20) in regards of the useful bacteria in soil?

Edited by grumpy1

Not sure where the info about biobizz changing NPK values has originated from?

I recently spoke with a biobizz employee, he has worked at the company for the last 14 years, and in that time he stated they have 'not' changed the formula's.....