Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

I would leave out the topmax as all it does is prolong the flowering period it does nuthin for potency. It just means you will be flowering for a while more before harvest.

heres a shedule from biobizz....

What makes you think flowering takes longer when you use topmax?

just from my own experience mate and when chattin to a mate one night he confirmed that he had same results. maybe some may find it good but me personally i find it an unessasary expenditure.

• 1 month later...
my "eau de tap" is currently "off the scale" at 7.6. Would you envisage any problems with this?

Ay up Red,

my water out the tap is about the same as yours (7 - 7.6). I use it straight away, rather than left standing for over 24 hours as the ph shoots up to at least 8.5!

I've had no probs using Allmix & Bizz feeds - but some strains have struggled from serious Mg & Fe deficiencies - so as was said be ready with the epsom salts & Maxi crop + Fe :wink:

Welcome to the world of mud bud lol

BEEN USING ALL MIX WITH BIOBIZZ NUTES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW,HAD GREAT RESULTS BUT LATELY(sorry about the capitols),one of my plants (two week into flower) started yellowing,with the tips going brown.it was all on the new shoots and they were all twisted and bent.my homework led me to either a zinc or a fe problem,i changed from tap water to rain water to get the ph down a notch as i read that the said nutes get locked out when the ph hits around 8.Anyway bish,off i went bought some maxicrop with added fe and sprayed just before lights out,i have done this three times with only a little bit of improvement.how long should i carry on spraying if i see no improvement and should i be doin it every night(spraying that is)

Edited by kieth swampjuggler

my "eau de tap" is currently "off the scale" at 7.6. Would you envisage any problems with this?

Ay up Red,

my water out the tap is about the same as yours (7 - 7.6). I use it straight away, rather than left standing for over 24 hours as the ph shoots up to at least 8.5!

I've had no probs using Allmix & Bizz feeds - but some strains have struggled from serious Mg & Fe deficiencies - so as was said be ready with the epsom salts & Maxi crop + Fe :applause:

Welcome to the world of mud bud ;)

BEEN USING ALL MIX WITH BIOBIZZ NUTES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW,HAD GREAT RESULTS BUT LATELY(sorry about the capitols),one of my plants (two week into flower) started yellowing,with the tips going brown.it was all on the new shoots and they were all twisted and bent.my homework led me to either a zinc or a fe problem,i changed from tap water to rain water to get the ph down a notch as i read that the said nutes get locked out when the ph hits around 8.Anyway bish,off i went bought some maxicrop with added fe and sprayed just before lights out,i have done this three times with only a little bit of improvement.how long should i carry on spraying if i see no improvement and should i be doin it every night(spraying that is)

If things were right for a year it suggests, the problem is not nutrient related, a good clear picture of the leaves would be the thing.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure how many times we'll have to say this, but i'll say it again to you gaz. Ot's info was specific to the OP's question.

The Bio Bizz feeding schedule is for using BB feeds in conjunction with Allmix, & even then it should only be used a guide!

Personally (& this is only my opinion), i wouldn't waste my time, plants or money on Algamic, Superthrive, Topmax, or even their new fangled Heaven - there's really no need to be faffing around adding all that crap!

Grow, Bloom & Fish are all that's really needed.

Let your plants tell you what they need don't - learn from that as that is the way to successful indoor gardening.

but i could find here only peatmoss,perlite ,EWC and coco.

so i have to buy whole serie from biobizz except bio heaven,right ?

I wouldn't bother with topmax either charles. Like bish says just grow bloom and fish. You could even get away without the fishmix but it does come in very handy, i always like to keep a little bottle of it myself.

this grow I decided not to feed until plants started showing signs of needing fed, they are looking good and green at 2nd week floweing though they haven,t stretched much when I switehed the cycle, planted in all mix, bud formation is a little slow should I start to feed now or wait until they ask for it eg start to turn yeller

I've discovered my own sexy super soil mix, added to a feeding schedule very similar to ot's seedling one it works wonders all through the grow.

I use 10litre buckets (starting off in clear plastic glasses about 3/4 of a pint then into 4 litre pots), and from the off i use a 50/50 mix of Canna Terra Professional Plus (one with NO perlite), and Canna Coco, the coco has no fert premixed and for seedlings it thins the pro plus mix down perfectly, i use 0.5ml per litre of both grow and bloom for the first 2 weeks then 1ml per litre grow and 0.5ml bloom until flowering and then its more or less the same ratios as ot's schedule.. The coco has Trichoderma in it also and i seriously can't recommend this mix enough, it has perfect water retention (for my environment at least), never gets compacted so remains light and airy until the end of the grow, my roots really love it, they'd pass the daz doorstep challenge any day of the week lol Like loads of fat white pipe cleaners all furry and sexy looking :unsure:. Bio Bizz nutes, Canna soil and Coco, marriage made in heaven :band:

• 4 weeks later...
I've discovered my own sexy super soil mix, added to a feeding schedule very similar to ot's seedling one it works wonders all through the grow.

I use 10litre buckets (starting off in clear plastic glasses about 3/4 of a pint then into 4 litre pots), and from the off i use a 50/50 mix of Canna Terra Professional Plus (one with NO perlite), and Canna Coco, the coco has no fert premixed and for seedlings it thins the pro plus mix down perfectly, i use 0.5ml per litre of both grow and bloom for the first 2 weeks then 1ml per litre grow and 0.5ml bloom until flowering and then its more or less the same ratios as ot's schedule.. The coco has Trichoderma in it also and i seriously can't recommend this mix enough, it has perfect water retention (for my environment at least), never gets compacted so remains light and airy until the end of the grow, my roots really love it, they'd pass the daz doorstep challenge any day of the week :doh: Like loads of fat white pipe cleaners all furry and sexy looking :yep:. Bio Bizz nutes, Canna soil and Coco, marriage made in heaven :yep:

Couldnt agree more :) Coco and biobizz are working wonders for me too at the moment, im using worm castings with seaweed meal and calcifed seaweed with some rockdust aswell, the plants seem more robust, lush green with whiter than white roots.

Just curious, how often do you water with such a coco/worm mix? Seing as straight coco needs watering once day or so, I'm curious how the added worm casts will affect the watering schedule. And do you happen to know if such a mix will buffer the pH of alkaline water like compost does (i.e. do you have to adjust the pH of the water/feed like coco with chemical nutes)?

Cheers :wink:

I made a visual presentation of Ot1's BioBizz feeding guide, as described in the pinned topic in the Organic section. I find a visual guide easier to read than text, and as an added bonus it hangs quite nicely on my growtent as well :unsure: It seems like a lot of people around here use this schedule as a guide for feeding, so maybe some of you might find this little chart useful. Here ya go :(

post-25635-1244212667_thumb.jpg

Edited by boblydan
  • Like 2

Just curious, how often do you water with such a coco/worm mix? Seing as straight coco needs watering once day or so, I'm curious how the added worm casts will affect the watering schedule. And do you happen to know if such a mix will buffer the pH of alkaline water like compost does (i.e. do you have to adjust the pH of the water/feed like coco with chemical nutes)?

Cheers lol

Hi ya Bob,

I guess that I do water more often than using compost, but i find that the coco can hold a hell of alot of water aswell, so its quite hard to over water. I guess it all boils down to how much water each plant is given, a light watering could last a few days, a heavy one could last 4-5, just depends how much the plant is drinking aswell as variables like heat, plant /pot size etc. I have used worm casts neat on a few plants too, that seemed to require less watering, so a mixture of the two is sort of inbetween i would guess, again all depends on the ratios.

I have tried a few composts, but found feeding a bit hard as I didnt know what nutes were already in it, wasnt ideal for seedlings either as it was too hot, kept overwatering, underwatering. When things went wrong it was hard to know what exactly what was causing problems, if that makes sense lol.... So decided on inert so I knew exactly what was in it, start at the basics and build from there.

I dont bother with testing PH, but I do use calcified seaweed, rockdust and seaweed meal along with the coco and worm casts.

As for innoculations I have used rootgrow and it seems to work. Plants with it seem to benifit long term than ones without, I just keep forgetting to add it.