Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

1,064 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HvyFuel

• DaftSkunk

• FlowwolF

• dr.gt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, am very honoured to be selected, big thanks to Jools and the team and good luck to all. :D

Am gonna go with Amnesia i reckon as the colours look spot on, was a close call with Sticky's Oldtimes for the sheer size of the thing tho, looks moooohassive!

green poison.. just because of the orange hair like mine :stoned: !! its soooo hard to choose tho , i think ill need a smoke sample :unsure:

God that was difficult, I'm a massive hash and oil fan and both that BHO and the creamegg style jelly hash are amazing, but I had to go with Amnesia's Killer Skunk...It's so pretty!

Congrats to all!!!

bet your happy!!

all look lush and oh so smokeable....... but had to go wit hvyfuel in the end.

pantagruelion - Orange Skunk

otherwise it would be the blueberry

the reason i chose the orange skunk is because it looks more like the older varieties of yesteryear, its generally lower yielding and ball lojke buds which are kinda apparent in the example..

Kudos and well done

peace out

j88

Well done to everyone as usual..

Amnesia wins my vote today. What a beautifully perfect looking plant. :thisbig:

The Green Poison was a close second.