Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

1,064 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1262802932_thumb.jpg

Amnesia - Killer Skunk

post-2-1262802942_thumb.jpg

chemist - BHO

post-2-1262802952_thumb.jpg

DanKu - Jelly Hash

post-2-1262802968_thumb.jpg

HvyFuel - Blueberry

post-2-1262802984_thumb.jpg

oldsmoker - Toothless Grin

post-2-1262802997_thumb.jpg

pantagruelion - Orange Skunk

post-2-1262803012_thumb.jpg

Stealthshed - Killer Skunk

post-2-1262803027_thumb.jpg

stickyrussian - Oldtimes

post-2-1262803042_thumb.jpg

Yamatoka - Green Poison

Here it is! Our 72nd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of January , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is 3 packs of seeds and a baseball cap from Sweet Seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month :wink:

PeaceJoolz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HvyFuel

• DaftSkunk

• FlowwolF

• dr.gt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oldsmoker's Toothless Grin for me this month, the resin on that shot just looks delicious.

Well done to all those entered :smoke: .

oh nice one, thanks for the nomination an the PM joolz n mods :wink:

tough choice again this month, that TG looks lush oldsmoker, love that strain, but had to go with hvyfuel in the end cos cant keep my eyes off it, makin my mouth water, bet thats a tasty bud :spliff:

DanKu

Just looked and had to look again and i can't believe i've been nominated,Thankyou so much to all the team and everyone involved in this!

She really has been a pleasure to grow,harvest day cannot some soon enough! :wink:

Out of this months i have to say Stealthshed's Killer looks a lot more tasty than mine so my vote has gone to him,Nice one.

e2a : :spliff:

Edited by Amnesia

hvyfuel for me to, anyone else think it looks like big green chopper :yuck::mmmmmmm:

e2a 90 degrees anti clockwise

Edited by dr.gt

Ta very much.

:rofl:

my pleasure :rofl::v: i don't know what it says about me and what goes in my twisted mind

awsome bud hvy but for some reason i thought "looksabit like a wang" sorry if i offended ya mate :v:

Fan-friggin-tastic as per,....glad to see my mucker sticky-russian in there but for me its gotta be amnesia's killer,.. :v: