• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SirBob

• Peter Petrelli

• Suspect

• Lee Van Spleef

Update:

Unfortunately the clones havent turned out as well as possible, left in the hands of a friend, he left them under a single desk lamp thinking that would suffice for light. As a result they are now very yellow, and 7 have had to be pulled. Nevertheless they are showing roots and will be transferred into 3" cubes tomorrow.

post-9041-1264791923_thumb.jpg

post-9041-1264792148_thumb.jpg

Edited by SirBob

Here are the mother plants, looking a bit scarred still, but starting to recover well in their new pots of westlands MP with John Innes.

post-9041-1264792263_thumb.jpg

And here are the 40 x 3" cubes soaking in Rhizotonic and GHE Micro to ec 1.1, ph 6.0

Tomorrow I'll post updates of the flowering plants. Peace! ;)

post-9041-1264792449_thumb.jpg

looking good bro, let the sog commence! i'm day 9 bloom now, and already itching for a spliff they are starting to smell nice!

Here are the clones in their 3" cubes. What I am going to do is use 10 cuttings from 4 strains, and not use the amnesia haze because it is too large and unpredictable (more later). So there will be:

10 Powerplant

10 Blue Cheese

10 Skywalker

10 NYC Diesel

post-9041-1264869866_thumb.jpg

post-9041-1264869912_thumb.jpg

Coming along well mate, the amnesia haze is one of my all time favorites, being a stretchy lil blighter I can see why you have given here a miss though. Looks like you have some good solid yielding strains with some connoisseur appeal to them as well.

Nice shit bruh

Coming along well mate, the amnesia haze is one of my all time favorites, being a stretchy lil blighter I can see why you have given here a miss though. Looks like you have some good solid yielding strains with some connoisseur appeal to them as well.

Nice shit bruh

Thanks man, you don't know the extent of the amnesia haze! It has started "re-flowering" in the grow room, turning its main colas into more tips! Pictures speak more than words. There is a growing problem report here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...=210039&hl=

It is also taking up far too much room and suffocating the others. Last time the harvest was mainly Am Haze which was nice, although i would have appreciated more variety.

Anoyingly i'm not sure what to do, this re-flower has ruined the massive main colas, and they don't look nearly ready yet.

post-9041-1264879179_thumb.jpg

What i'm going to do is harvest all the other strains around it. I've put 1/4 bloom 3/4 micro in the tank to 1.0 e.c., and the lights will be on 7 hours a day in a desperate attempt to make them finish NOW. i wanted to get everything sorted and the room spic and span by the end of next week.

Just harvested a nice little power plant on the right corner.

post-9041-1264880145_thumb.jpg

post-9041-1264880190_thumb.jpg

Nice buds Sir Bob! Very nice... What did you do to with the Amnesia? And did your actions stop the extra growth?

I like the look of the other buds, nice n sugary just how we like em!

• 1 month later...

Hi Sir bob, later reply to this diary I know! Anyways, are you sure your powerplant cut in your last post is not one of your bubble gums, the reason I ask is that I finished a grow & it inc bubblegum & they looked like this ! And I grew powerplant about 5yrs ago It I'm sure it looked different, the leafs etc. Not that I'm an expert as my current one I've forgot to label my kush so now I don't know which is which! Big buds on that amnesia though man!

• 3 months later...