Black Jack, Sweet Tai, Wild Rose, And A Flash Back

redeyes420

update on the smokes :B):

the Blackjacks have been wittled down to just BJ2 now, and she is probally the most heavy hitting smoke i have ever smoked :huh:,

a big bonus is she yeilds really well to ive just some Bj2's down from a current grow and they had the biggest colas in the whole grow , outta 7 or 8 strains.

approx 20 mins after having a big bifter of this i am asleep , thats it, no question. its like a 2" by 4" to the back of the head :rofl:

most definatley a late night smoke and great if you want a smoke to send you of to sleep, i guess thats the Black domina in her coming through.

The Sweet Tai i ended up keeping ST2 the lemon pheno that i mentioned further up this page, she's a hunny and a strong smoke too :wub:

ive ruined many a mate with her lol

Wild rose for me did'nt cut the mustard and ive let my mums go of her, too none discript and poor yeilder for me too, a good smoke for fishing too, as it didnt mess me up too much

and im still growing the Flashback ive got a few mates that really love the WW in her and she does yeild well, so often get her out when a session with mates is called for. a bit "dutch" for my liking but really is a very vigourus strain and very easy to grow

approx 20 mins after having a big bifter of this i am asleep , thats it, no question. its like a 2" by 4" to the back of the head :soap:

most definatley a late night smoke and great if you want a smoke to send you of to sleep, i guess thats the Black domina in her coming through.

That blackjack sounds excactly like the one I grew mate! Really strong Lemon/lime type taste too.. Turns heads at parties type of weed.

:ouch: I didn't keep it as it was just too much for me!

Brilliant diary dude... :)

Enjoy your fruits as they say.. :B):

• 2 months later...