Black Jack, Sweet Tai, Wild Rose, And A Flash Back

redeyes420

post-17164-1266940923_thumb.jpg

Sweet Tai

post-17164-1266940934_thumb.jpg

this is a strange plant 50/50 skunk/tai i would say the plant has a really pale wierd colour

post-17164-1266940951_thumb.jpg

this is the most Sativa looking bud, looking loverly :puke:

post-17164-1266941826_thumb.jpg

all back in and thats that for this week

carbon filters are straining :ouch:

cheers gang

red :smoke:

Hiya Red

Dude im loving your grow m8. :doh:

I have 1 of those 3ft monster shades knocking around would you recommend it personally? Cos i reckon it will fit my 4x4 space ok but im not too sure about the verticle bulb....

I was going to ask what size pots they are being finished in and then i read only 1.4ltrs,i was surprised you flowered em out in that small a size pot, but what a great job youve done :yinyang: almost a SOG or is it lol

I cant see much thai in the sweet thai but maybe its all gonna come out in the smoke buddy.

With that many diff strains no wonder the poor old carbon filter is having a rough time lol

Take care m8 and hope to cya soon :yep:

HH

Looking absolutely great :B): Thanks for the lovely bud shots, seeing your Wild Rose and Flash Back buds are making me excited. Can't wait to join in with the Sweet Seeds buddage club :D

Go for the vertical bulb Happy Hippy, it seems to work well, although I'm unshaded due to lack room.

gallery_42949_2252_101930.jpg

Edited by net2-3

Whatcha gang :D

Times flying by now and we are at the end of week 7 and the plants are 11 weeks from seed.

Happy hippy mate, the reflector is awsome, id have got another mini grow star like i have in the garage if could have found one, however this one

- the same as yours does a really good job i recon lol Cheers for looking in mate

Net2-3 dude cheers for posting and looking in too man, takes me ages to do all these pics and resizing and stuff , so its nice to know its not wasted :)

thanks again man :yahoo:

right then bud time lol

post-17164-1267384985_thumb.jpg post-17164-1267384997_thumb.jpg post-17164-1267385015_thumb.jpg

Wild rose looking really frosty and yummy

Edited by redeyes420

heya redeyes... those wild rose look like absolute stonkers! nice one man

I saw in another diary you had ... some Black Jack photos... yet in this diary doesn't seem to much of them?

*tokes away on his black jack spliff* fckin delicious so it is :yahoo::D