Seed Pack Design Competition

Joolz

D [] []v[] []D' date='Feb 8 2004, 04:13 PM'] when u want this done by?

Edit: soz for all the questions :yinyang:

no rush, we can make do with what we have for now :unsure:

would rather wait that bit longer for something stunning :toot:

([]D [] []v[] []D)

when u want this done by?

Edit: soz for all the questions 

(Joolz)

no rush, we can make do with what we have for now 

would rather wait that bit longer for something stunning 

:stoned:

Hi

No rush

Look at me I have been doing a painting called Mama Nature it’s a oil painting that’s of all the animals and trees and flowers etc that are dying out or are already dead, in the centre of the picture there is a woman her skin is all the textures of the different animals she is giving birth to another mother nature and she has the scales of all the fish and coral and she is giving birth to the next mother nature and she is flowers and trees and this goes on for ever… anyway the point is this painting is 20 feet x 16 foot canvas and I have been doing it for over 18 years and its only half done and I work on it everyday in-between other works I do etc… so take your time as joolz says no rush the best is in the idea and design not who is the first to the post. :ouch:

Good Luck and I feel a great winner coming on. B)

Bongme :stoned:

if you have problems uploading them because of filesize limits then you can email them to me and i'll upload them for you lol

seeds@uk420store.com

Bunjiweb......

Like the design....what a fab pic too ;)

DeeMaxx.....that second one of yours is fab, lovely colours.....very classy look!! lol

we could get printed in different colour shades for each strain in the range. 

Would it work in other colours too???

EO

Hi Mate

Nice velvet look, you can have as many goes as you like mate if you think of something new later. ;) u never know mate

Bongme lol